Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark at the iconic five-star resort Atlantis The Palm Dubai is set to make waves as one of the largest waterparks in the world with the launch of Trident Tower, Splashers lagoon and Splashers Cove on the 1st of March 2021.
- Odyssey of Terror – high thrill – family rafting ride with Double TornadoWAVE®
- Shockwave – moderate thrill – MammothBLAST™️ family rafting water coaster
- Medusa’s Lair – high thrill – PIPElineBLAST® Water Coaster tube ride
- Blackout – high thrill – tallest vertical drop body slide in the Middle East. The scarier sister of Leap of Faith!
- Hydra Racers – moderate thrill – RallyRACER® mat racer
- Vortex – moderate thrill – drop slide twister tubes ride
- Immortal Falls – moderate thrill – Cliff Jumping
- Raging Rapids – low thrill – body rapids
Splashers Lagoon & Splashers Cove
Features 16 sensational waterslides and attractions. All designed for endless hours of water-based fun, together they form the biggest kid’s only waterpark experience in the Middle East.
Record-breaking slides include:
Riptide: The Middle East’s first six-lane KIDZ ProRACER®
Comet Racers: The world’s first KIDZ RallyRACER®
Swirl: The first KIDZ TORNADO 24® slide in the Middle East (twice the size of Aquaventure’s existing KIDZ TORNADO® 12 at Splashers Island)