Enjoy a family vacation in Paris’s inimitable village district.
Discover the beautiful Jardin du Luxembourg and go chase the history by strolling through the alleys of Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
The Chef Concierge will be delighted to give you his advice, for you to discover museums, secret passages, and other quirky places.
In-room surprises, special menus, games, and a treasure hunt. Children will always feel at home at Lutetia.
The Set Paris Family Vacation Adventure
- Children’s welcome amenities
- Bathrobe and slippers for children
- Tailor-made children’s journey
- American breakfast for the family served in the comfort of your room or at the Brasserie restaurant
- 50% on the second room for the children
- Access to Akasha Holistic Wellbeing Spa
- Free Wi-Fi access during your stay
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Paris family vacation at Hotel Lutetia
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About Hotel Lutetia, Paris
This iconic landmark is situated in the vibrant Saint-Germain-des-Prés area of Paris and is the only luxury Palace hotel on the city’s Left Bank.
The five-star hotel, part of The Set Collection, features an eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, and lounges throughout the historical ground floor including the return of the iconic Brasserie Lutetia and the Saint-Germain refined restaurant that delights the senses from breakfast to after-dinner gourmandizes orchestrated by Executive Chef Benjamin Brial.
Hotel Lutetia Paris is also home to:
184 modern guest rooms, featuring 40 suites and seven individually designed signature suites.
Elegant new spaces include the Salon Saint-Germain, opening onto the art deco Patio, and the splendid Bar Joséphine, offering French-inspired cuisine and the return of The Brasserie Lutetia. As well as Bar Aristide, a speakeasy private club-cum-cigar lounge.
Akasha Spa. 700 square meters dedicated to well-being and fitness and a 17-meter pool.
Wellness Classes include Aqua Yoga, Pilates, Stretching, Circuit Training, and much more.
- Kids Splash Hours: your little ones are welcome to dip into the 17-meter indoor pool (up to age 16) under the guidance of an adult from 10.00 am – 11.30 am & 2.00 pm – 3.30 pm. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.