Offer – 20% off
- 20% off the Bed and Breakfast rate
- Daily international breakfast in the restaurant for two to six guests, depending on the room type
- Resort food and beverage credit of MYR 150 per stay in a pavilion or MYR 350 per stay in a villa
- 10% off our Mangrove and Eagles Safari for two guests
- Plus extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Langkawi family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive vacations on this website.
Learn new skills and broaden your little one’s horizons with the schoolcation program at the award-winning Four Seasons Resort Langkawi.
The program encourages your children to appreciate the gifts of nature and learn about local culture. Activities are conducted in groups of five, under the supervision of experienced Four Seasons guides.
As the children embark on a journey of discovery and learning, parents are invited to savor some quiet time – perhaps sip cocktails by the waves, or get a rejuvenating massage at the Geo Spa.
- Itty Bitty Fisherman
Hosted at the Resort’s eco-friendly Rumah Ikan Fish House, this activity introduces kids to traditional methods of fishing practiced on the island with a hands-on tutorial. Young guests will discover different types of marine life and learn the importance of protecting the marine ecosystem through sustainable practices.
- Little Picasso
Held at Lutong Kids Club, this session features a variety of arts and crafts to fuel creativity – drawing, painting, crafting, sculpting, and building. Young artists can learn new techniques and enjoy the pure happiness of creating something unique with their own hands.
- Main-Main/Pool Playtime
Splash into the island spirit with a fun-filled session in the water. The sprawling Family Pool features four swimming pools, suitable for all age groups. Little ones can play to their heart’s delight in the shallow area, while older kids can join a swimming workout amid waterfalls and underwater jets.
- Resort Makan Angin/Around the Resort
Young explorers discover the lush botanical gardens of the Resort with a guided walking tour, followed by a fun bike ride. Kids can spot different types of plants and animals along the way, including a feeding session with Michael (dusky leaf monkey) and his family.
- Kanak-Kanak Chef/Young Chef
Cooking is an essential life skill and a pathway to becoming a more mindful eater. At this interactive cooking lesson, kids join a friendly Four Seasons Chef to make sandwiches and bake treats with skills and recipes to take home.
- Kiddie Spa
It’s never too early to practice self-care. This activity begins with a kiddie manicure, followed by a simple lesson in neck and shoulder massage. Young guests also learn to make their very own all-natural scrub with Che Wan, the Spa Manager.
- At the interactive Geopark Discovery Centre, naturalists teach visitors about Langkawi’s diverse habitats – from rainforests and mangroves to caves and sea stacks.
What Your Family Will Love About Four Seasons Resort Langkawi
Capture heartwarming family memories at Four Seasons. From up-close experiences with eagles and monkeys to rock climbing and archery, kayaking, kite-flying, and Robinson Crusoe–style, private-island picnics.
Four Seasons Resort Langkawi is home to:
- Geopark Discovery Centre
- Pools with a Family Pool featuring waterfalls, fountains, and underwater jets
- Rumah Ikan fish house
- Jalan Jalan Nature Walk with Adventure Team
- Cooking School
- Luxury Spa
- Kids Activities: Kite Making, Rock Climbing, Archery, Eco-Adventures onboard the floating classroom ‘Swamp Skipper’