Your Bali Family Vacation
Nestled in the heart of mesmerizing Ubud, Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve invites your family to dive into discovery, sustainability learning, and culture captivation tailored for your children and the entire family to have a fun and enriching experience.
- A welcome amenity
- Complimentary Breakfast
- 100 USD Hotel Credit
Complimentary WiFi daily
Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
VIP status granted with an in-person warm welcome
Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Bali family vacation at Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, Bali
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive vacations on this website.
About Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve
On this Bali family vacation, your family awaits a wonderfully secluded sanctuary beside Ubud’s Ayung River. The five-star luxury Mandapa, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve introduces you to another side of Bali.
Framed by verdant rice paddies and rolling hills, nature and culture infuse each experience.
- One swimming pool with majestic views of rice paddies
- Yoga classes, held in the river-facing pavilion or on the rice paddy-fields platforms
- Mandapa Spa & Wellness, Holistic wellness/lifestyle programs based on 6 pillars
- Four unique dining experiences, plus unique dining beyond experience at exclusive locations or at a location of your choice within the Reserve
- Bicycle rental program
- Unique and interactive guest activities revolving around the Balinese lunar calendar
- Mandapa Camp, nature-based and educational activities for Mini Explorers
Mandapa Camp features an organic garden, an enlightening bamboo hut that features a slide from the second to the first floor, and an educational farm where young explorers can tend to the resort’s cow, chickens, ducks, and more.
Mini Explorers Program – half-day and full-day program
- A Day of Eco-Discovery & Culture – 8 hours
- A Taste of Healing Traditions – 4 hours
- Art Camp – 2 hours
- A Taste of Nighttime Tradition – 6 hours
Parents are encouraged to join any program with their children, as an introductory experience to Mini Explorers. Children ages 5 and up may also join on their own.