From the complimentary, year-round Kids for all Seasons program to the seasonal Camp Manitou program for older children, here, the staff of Four Seasons helps keiki of all ages to make new friends and memories – while giving parents an opportunity to unplug on their own.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (*See terms & conditions for upgrade details)
- Daily breakfast credit for up to two guests per bedroom (Up to $40 per person daily, non-cumulative), served in Duo restaurant
- $100 USD Resort credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Maui Family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
What Your Family Will Love about Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
There’s no time like the present to introduce your little ones to the wonders of ocean life and its species.
Four Seasons Maui Academy and Camp Manitou are back in session, providing your children and teens opportunities to connect with each other and the destination.
Returning from March 13 to April 15, 2023, the academy fosters a genuine connection to Hawaii through the magic of hands-on learning and enchanting storytelling.
This season, the family-friendly resort has expanded the programming to include two new activities: Chef’s Garden Club and Maui Whale Watchers, which join the popular Ocean Aloha and Hawaiian Star Stories experiences.
NEW: Chef’s Garden Club
- Tuesdays, 10:00-11:00 am
Join Taylor Fujimoto, Four Seasons Resort Maui Sustainability Manager, on a seed-to-spoon journey designed to help children better understand the origins of food.
Weekly Chef’s Garden Club meetings include planting seeds, harvesting seasonal produce, meeting the Resort’s chefs, and a complimentary treat (think house-made chocolate chip mint ice cream!) that highlights the children’s harvest. *Chef’s Garden Club is available year-round.
NEW: Maui Whale Watchers
- Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00 am
Calling all whale watchers! Led by Taylor Fujimoto, Four Seasons Resort Maui Sustainability Manager, children will not only head to the beach for whale-watching from the Resort but will learn about migratory paths, why whales come to Maui’s warm waters and paint pictures of the majestic mammals.
Additionally, from April 1 to 14, 2023, the resort invites children ages 9 to 17 to join Camp Manitou, an adventure camp designed for the guests of Four Seasons Resort Maui.
Pre-teens and teens will explore remarkable destinations around the island through counselor-led activities such as the Road to Hana, a kids-only Hawaiian Star Stories with Hawaiian navigator Kala Baybayan Tanaka, surfing excursions, island hikes, and more. For parents and younger siblings that don’t want to be left out of the fun, Camp Manitou also offers customizable family days.
The Resort at a Glance
- Luxury Guest Rooms & Suites
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences at Spago, Duo Steak and Seafood, Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante, Beachwalk Café, Lobby Lounge, and poolside dining
- Oceanside bliss at one of the traditional open-air spa treatment huts
- Ocean-View Cabanas
- Pools: Adult-only Serenity Pool, Fountain Pool, and Waterfall Pool
- Wailea Beach
- Kids for all Seasons Program including the Four Seasons Maui Academy
- Light the Night Ritual, your little ones can join a torchbearer in full garb as they race around the resort to light over 50 torches in a nightly ritual