There’s no time like the present to introduce your little ones to the wonders of ocean life and its species.
Four Seasons Maui Academy and Camp Manitou are back in session, providing your children and teens opportunities to connect with each other and the destination.
Returning from March 13 to April 15, 2023, the academy fosters a genuine connection to Hawaii through the magic of hands-on learning and enchanting storytelling.
This season, the family-friendly resort has expanded the programming to include two new activities: Chef’s Garden Club and Maui Whale Watchers, which join the popular Ocean Aloha and Hawaiian Star Stories experiences.
NEW: Chef’s Garden Club
- Tuesdays, 10:00-11:00 am
Join Taylor Fujimoto, Four Seasons Resort Maui Sustainability Manager, on a seed-to-spoon journey designed to help children better understand the origins of food.
Weekly Chef’s Garden Club meetings include planting seeds, harvesting seasonal produce, meeting the Resort’s chefs, and a complimentary treat (think house-made chocolate chip mint ice cream!) that highlights the children’s harvest. *Chef’s Garden Club is available year-round.
NEW: Maui Whale Watchers
- Wednesdays, 10:00-11:00 am
Calling all whale watchers! Led by Taylor Fujimoto, Four Seasons Resort Maui Sustainability Manager, children will not only head to the beach for whale-watching from the Resort but will learn about migratory paths, why whales come to Maui’s warm waters and paint pictures of the majestic mammals.
Additionally, from April 1 to 14, 2023, the resort invites children ages 9 to 17 to join Camp Manitou, an adventure camp designed for the guests of Four Seasons Resort Maui.
Pre-teens and teens will explore remarkable destinations around the island through counselor-led activities such as the Road to Hana, a kids-only Hawaiian Star Stories with Hawaiian navigator Kala Baybayan Tanaka, surfing excursions, island hikes, and more. For parents and younger siblings that don’t want to be left out of the fun, Camp Manitou also offers customizable family days.
The Resort at a Glance
- Luxury Guest Rooms & Suites
- Exquisite Culinary Experiences at Spago, Duo Steak and Seafood, Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante, Beachwalk Café, Lobby Lounge, and poolside dining
- Oceanside bliss at one of the traditional open-air spa treatment huts
- Ocean-View Cabanas
- Pools: Adult-only Serenity Pool, Fountain Pool, and Waterfall Pool
- Wailea Beach
- Kids for all Seasons Program including the Four Seasons Maui Academy
- Light the Night Ritual, your little ones can join a torchbearer in full garb as they race around the resort to light over 50 torches in a nightly ritual
Experience More – Nightly Resort Credit Offer
- USD 200 Resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Ocean-View Prime Suite, Ocean-View Prime Four Seasons Executive Suite, Garden-View Suite, Deluxe Garden-View Executive Suite, or Garden-View Executive Suite
- USD 50 Resort credit per paid night in the following accommodations: Club Deluxe Ocean-View Room, Club Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Ocean-View Room, Ocean-View Room, Deluxe Garden-View Room, Garden-View Room, or Mountainside Room
Valid through December 31, 2023
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Maui Family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.