Your Whitsunday Islands Family Vacation
Escape to the pristine paradise of The Whitsundays with a family vacation at the exquisite InterContinental Hayman Island Resort.
Nestled amidst turquoise waters and lush landscapes, this luxurious haven offers a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure, with world-class amenities, stunning accommodations, and a myriad of activities for all ages, promising an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Resort credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
If you prefer to book yourself, you can check out the rates and availability on my Virtuoso website to ensure you receive Virtuoso amenities and recognition. Rest assured, we can still oversee your booking.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury Whitsunday Islands family vacation at InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
What Your Family Will Love about InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
- Planet Trekkers Kid’s Club. The Kid’s Club caters to little travelers aged 4-12 years old. Presenting a fun-filled indoor playroom and a collection of education, destination-inspired experiences around the resort
- Fish feeding at The Marina
- Recreational Center with tennis courts, squash courts, basketball, croquet, soccer, bocce, pool, and foosball
- Nocturnal Tour. As dusk settles on Hayman Island, you are invited to explore nature at night with. Sight local Prosperpine Rock Wallabies, Owls, and Rays in the marina as the expert team share local wildlife insights with you
- Weaving classes
- Nature Walk (complimentary). Observe an array of Hayman Island’s local wildlife including Wallabies, Cockatoos, Kookaburras Rainbow Lorikeets, Stone Curlews, and more.
The Resort at a Glance
Discover Australia’s Most Iconic Private Island Resort
Welcome to a new era of luxury in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef. InterContinental Hayman Island Resort will immerse you in the breathtaking natural beauty of the Whitsundays, iconic private island experiences, and sacred moments of connection with your family. Discover a place of visual and visceral beauty so deep, it will leave you feeling transformed.
Surrounded by swaying palms, white-sand beaches, and the legendary Great Barrier Reef, this five-star resort is the exclusive getaway you’ve been dreaming of.
After arriving by luxury vessel, private charter, or helicopter, position yourself poolside at Aqua for margaritas and tacos. Schedule a couples’ massage in the spa, or relax in your very well-appointed room or suite and soak in the uninterrupted lagoon or sea views.
- Five distinct restaurants and bars – Pacific, Amici, Aqua, Bam Bam, and Grove Boutique & Café –, alongside a bespoke collection of destination-inspired private dining experiences
- 182 guest rooms, suites and villas. Four distinct wings – Pool, Lagoon, Pavilion, and Beach – are artfully intertwined with spectacular swimming pools, panoramic seascapes, and tropical rainforest gardens, while four Hayman residences sit atop the island’s prestigious hilltop.
- On-island experiences range from nature-bound walking trails, immersive wildlife tours, fish feeding, cultural weaving classes, and a curated collection of sports and fitness activities including yoga, tennis lessons, state-of-the-art golf simulator, and more.
- Hayman Spa & Salon. Delve into soothing massages and revitalizing clay wraps within Hayman® Spa’s 11 treatment rooms before sinking into Spa Oasis’s plunge pool and sauna
- Sunset Cruises
- Sea Kayak Adventures
- Fishing adventures
- Island escapades with boat transfer and picnic hamper
- Snorkeling and diving adventures
Whale Watching Tip: Whale season in the Whitsundays runs from June until September when Humpback whales migrate north from Antarctica to breed and give birth in the warm tropical waters of the Whitsundays.
NEAREST AIRPORT: Hamilton Island Airport (HTI), 20 Miles / 32 Kilometers