COMO Cocoa Island is a place of tranquillity, you can stroll the entire island in 15 minutes and still not see another person. This makes it great for families looking for a little peace and quiet, where children can play safely while parents find space to relax.
The COMO Cocoa Island Family Getaway
- Exclusive room rates
- Daily breakfast and daily dinner for two at the laid-back Ufaa restaurant
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to two children below the age of 12
- Return speedboat transfers from Malé International Airport for up to two children below the age of 12 years per room
- Daily yoga classes
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment so you can discover the colour of our spectacular house reef, which is just swimming distance from your overwater terrace
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment, including sea kayaks (single and tandem), stand-up paddleboards, windsurfing equipment and catamarans
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at COMO Cocoa Island Maldives
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About COMO Cocoa Island, The Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort located in the South Malé Atoll (or South Kaafu Atoll).
Surrounded by spectacularly clear waters, the land itself is made up of live coral reefs and sand bars, making the natural ecosystem here truly distinctive.
Encircled with powder white sand, the carefree, understated luxury experience includes world-class diving, fishing trips, as well as sunset cruises offering a chance to watch dolphins at play.