To mark the Easter holidays, the five-star Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris is celebrating the world of childhood with a gourmet break designed to strengthen family bonds, with plenty of surprises to enchant young guests.
Little guests will be spoiled with a range of personalised treats created in collaboration with French iconic brand Tartine et Chocolat.
Gourmet Easter Break with Tartine et Chocolat
- Personalised Treats created in collaboration with French iconic brand Tartine et Chocolat
- Family Afternoon Tea imagined by Pastry Chef Michaël Bartocetti
- Delicious continental breakfast prepared by the Hotel’s pastry chef, served in the comfort and privacy of the guest rooms.
- Room Service or Spa Credit of €150 credit
- Access to the 17 metres (56 foot) swimming pool, which will be totally privatised for each family, offering the perfect chance to relax and have fun in a quiet and secluded setting
- Guaranteed upgrade, early arrival and late departure
Available from Friday, March 26 until Sunday, April 18, 2021.
Prices from EUR 1470 per night. For information or reservations, contact Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris by phone on 01 49 52 71 00 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personalised Treats created in collaboration with French iconic brand Tartine et Chocolat
Welcome gifts will be waiting in the room to surprise and delight little ones upon arrival. The décor of each room is personalised to the age of each child, transporting little guests into an enchanting world exuding calm and tranquillity.
Cots are made up with an elegant and refined set of bed linen by Tartine et Chocolat.
Throughout their stay, little guests can enjoy the loving and loyal presence of Little George, the George V mascot by Tartine et Chocolat created especially for the occasion.
The younger brother of Lucien The Dog, this cute and cuddly soft toy is adorned with a Garda stripe – Tartine et Chocolat’s gentle and timeless signature much loved by the George V – in soft tones of pearl grey, echoing the colours that symbolise the spirit of the luxury Hotel.
Little George is available in Tartine et Chocolat Pop-Up at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris from March 26 to April 18, 2021, at a price of €75 and €45 in its baby version.
About Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
This luxury five-star hotel is nestled in the Golden Triangle of Paris, just off the historic Champs-Elysees and is home to:
- Oversized suites with Eiffel Tower views
- Three exquisite restaurants – with five Michelin stars among them
- Indoor Swimming Pool