The award-winning lakeside Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee in Georgia launched the Ritz Kids Study Buddy, as part of the Ritz Kids program.
With the flexibility of working and learning from anywhere, students can mix education and fun at the lake this school year.
While parents ‘work from home’ in the privacy of their guestroom, Lake House or Cottage, students can participate in the Ritz Kids Study Buddy Program, which is fully customizable.
A dedicated counsellor will connect before arrival to learn about the digital learning schedule and build a personal syllabus for the kids.
Study + Enriching Experiences
The Ritz Kids Study Buddy will ensure the virtual class schedule is followed with mentorship and assistance while enriching experiences like:
- Harvesting in the Chef’s Garden
- Fishing in the lake
- “Recess” and screen breaks will also include a selection of outdoor programs to choose from such as:
Amazing Nature: Kids will embark on a nature walk around the resort where they will see many animal wood carvings. Along the way, they’ll learn about the creative innovations of nature and how they’ve inspired things humans use every day.
What Good is a Tree: This program will teach kids about the importance of trees to our everyday lives. They’ll participate in an educational outdoor scavenger hunt collecting leaves from different trees ending in a fun game of leaf bingo.
Ritz Kids Outdoors
Designed for kids ages five to 12, Ritz Kids introduces guests to the outdoors through tent-building and fishing techniques; teaches them to carry out a spy mission through obstacle courses and message decoding, and encourages friendly competition through sports. Ideal for a weekend getaway, the resort offers other family amenities including in-room camping.
More info at Ritz Kids Program
Family Memories Offer
Valid through March 31, 2021 (Two-night minimum stay is required)
- Overnight accommodations in a resort view guestroom, lake view guestroom, an Executive Suite or Two-Bedroom Cottage
- Daily Breakfast for two adults and two children in Georgia’s
- Family Welcome Amenity featuring seasonal lake themed items (one per stay)
- $200 USD resort credit, once per stay for activities such as Ritz Kids Study Buddy, Spa Treatments or Dining*
For bookings + info, please visit Family Memories Package