January Sale – 20% Savings
- Save up to 20% off our Best Available Rates for travel thru February 2023. Combinable with exclusive Virtuoso Amenities.
Book by January 24, 2022. Minimum 4-night stay required.
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit us at Virtuoso
Virtuoso travelers receive
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (from Terrace Studio to Harbor Studio or from Harbor Studio to Ocean Studio)
- Full breakfast daily for two guests per bedroom, served in restaurant
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Bahamas family vacation at The Reef at Atlantis
About the Resort
How to describe Atlantis Paradise Island? Well, combine Orlando and Las Vegas, and there it is, but all in one destination.
No theme park tickets to buy, just one unforgettable epic and thrilling vacation for you and your family.
The Reef at Atlantis rests upon the white-sand beaches of Paradise Island with the gracious relaxation of the Bahamian culture.
It offers recently renovated, well-appointed studios and one- and two-bedroom suites, each with a kitchenette or full kitchen and spacious balcony.
Other impressive features include:
- 21 restaurants, and 19 bars and lounges
- world-class shopping
- 30,000-square-foot spa
- more than 50,000 marine animals from 250 species can be viewed in 14 exhibit lagoons
- Family-friendly amenities include Atlantis Kids Adventures, CRUSH for teens, and a 141-acre water park with 11 unique pools, waterslides, river rides, and memorable marine experiences
Your family enjoys exclusive access to the Cascades Pool (for The Reef and The Cove guests only) and unlimited access to Aquaventure and the exciting world of Atlantis.