This Luxury Postnatal Care Package at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong provides new mothers with the tender loving care they need postpartum.
The offer includes an attractive extended stay rate with pampering perks for the new mother and her family during the confinement period.
Pampering New Moms: Luxury Postnatal Care
- 15% off at all of the hotel’s restaurants and bar, including In-Room Dining (not applicable to festive menus or special promotions)
- 15% off laundry, dry cleaning and pressing (not applicable to express services)
- Usage of baby cot and microwave oven in the room (subject to hotel’s availability)
- Complimentary 2-hour use of one of our suites for a photoshoot (with a self-arranged photographer)
- 10% off personal training sessions at our fitness centre (10 sessions or more)
- 20% off on Post Baby Pampering Package at the Spa (10 sessions or more)
- A one-off HK$5,000 net credit for social celebrations at The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong with a minimum food and beverage charge of HK$100,000 or above + 10% service charge (valid for three months from departure date)
- Enjoy 50 jars of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong Pork Knuckles with Ginger and Vinegar at a supplement of HK$18,000 net (One-month advance order is required; delivery service to address outside of The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong is available as a supplement)
- A complimentary welcome gift set from Biolane
- Usage of comfortable Red Castle Cocoonababy®️ sleeping nest ergonomically designed for newborns and a BÉABA Babycook food maker
Deluxe Room starting at HK$60,000 net for 30 consecutive nights
Maximum two adults and two babies/children per room.
- Optional: Preferred vendor for postnatal care services such as confinement meals delivered to the room and postnatal care attendant
- Optional: Enjoy a special offer with our selected photography and videography vendors for your family photo or video session
About The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong
An 80-second elevator ride brings your family to a different world.
Beginning on the 103rd floor of Kowloon’s International Commerce Centre, the award-winning five-star hotel will surely amaze you with a panoramic city view and an eye-catching ceiling mural.
- Two Michelin-starred Tin Lung Heen and Michelin-starred Tosca Di Angelo
- OZONE rooftop lounge with a sweeping city view, live DJs and Sunday brunch
- Indoor infinity pool with mirrored ceiling and LED wall display
- Luxury spa blending advanced skincare technology and traditional massage
- 17,000 sq. ft. of hotel meeting space in the heart of Hong Kong’s Kowloon area
- Elegant rooms and suites with city or harbour views and Club Level accommodations
Hong Kong is ideal for family travel and offers plenty of things to do.
At The Ritz-Carlton, young guests are invited to experience the destination from their own perspective through Ritz Kids. The program offers daily destination-based activities, kid-friendly dining options and the popular Ritz Kids®Night Safari camping experience.
Heading outside? these exciting family activities will surely enchant kids of all ages, as well as parents: Hong Kong Disneyland, Ocean Park, Science Museum, Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car and Space Museum, just to name a few.