Valid through December 31, 2021
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Kids at The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna
The Ritz Kids® Guide will for sure bring joyful and unforgettable family moments. Besides, make sure to contact the Ritz Kids Concierge for any questions regarding kids activities and family experiences.
Not To Miss in Vienna
Meet free-flying birds, poisonous snakes, constrictors and explore the crocodile park at Aqua Terra Zoo.
Without a doubt, you’ll fall in love with the Giant Pandas at Zoo Schönbrunn, the world’s oldest zoo. After the birth of Fu Long (2007), Fu Hu (2010) and Fu Bao (2013), in 2016 Yang became the first panda in captivity to raise twin cubs without human intervention, causing a global sensation in the process.
The Ritz-Carlton, Vienna
The hotel’s location is absolutely the best. This luxury hotel resides on the iconic Ringstrasse, adjacent to the Stadtpark. Impressive features are:
- Elegant guestrooms including 43 suites with breathtaking views
- The Ritz-Carlton Club Lounge with seventh-floor views, daily culinary presentations and personalized service
- Original dining experiences: the unique farm-to-table Dstrikt Steakhouse, skylines views of the Atmosphere Rooftop Bar, Pastamara- Bar con Cucina and D-Bar
- A state-of-the-art fitness centre
- An 18-meter indoor pool with underwater music
- Susanne Kaufmann at The Ritz-Carlton Spa