Want your kids to experience something exciting and educational on your next family vacation in Tokyo?
Then check out this remarkable in-room opportunity to play with Brio’s classic toy vehicles, trains, and railway sets.
Young guests will love building and constructing their very own megacity, all from the comfort of your luxury Peninsula suite.
BRIO® All Aboard Offer includes
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children under the age of 12
- BRIO® railway set rental
- 2021 BRIO® Limited Train Giveaway (1 per room)
- Welcome amenities served in a candy train
Valid through December, 15 2021.
Families have the choice to stay in a Deluxe Suite overlooking the greenery of the Imperial Palace Gardens and Hibiya Park. Or an Executive Suite where your little ones can watch Tokyo’s trains whizz by on the railroad tracks.
The Peninsula Tokyo
The Hotel at a Glance
The location of the award-winning Peninsula doesn’t get any better.
The Imperial Palace and Hibiya Park are just a stone’s throw away, in the prestigious Marunouchi district, within a minutes’ walk of the shopping capital of Ginza.
- Luxury Guest Rooms and Suites
- Exquisite dining at Peter, Hei Fung Terrace, The Lobby, Sushi Wakon and mon cher ton ton Ten-Ichi
- For small bites head to The Peninsula Boutique & Café or Naka-Dori Café – The Terrace
- For refreshing laps, take a dip in the 20-meter indoor pool
- To stay active and fit, head to the fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Be pampered at The Peninsula Spa with a signature treatment such as Zen – Balancing
- Learn new skills at The Peninsula Academy, with family-friendly activities such as Japanese Wind Chimes for Kids *temporarily suspended