Kids Amenities at Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
Capture fun, loving and unforgettable family moments at the award-winning Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai.
Families enjoy an array of thoughtful kids amenities and services in the resort, such as:
- Dedicated kids’ pool
- Complimentary dining until 4 years old
- From 4 until 12 years old – 50% off on the breakfast rates
at The Bay
- In-room on-demand Movies
- Toys and age-appropriate toiletries
- Each restaurant offers a children’s menu by Little Nomads
- Little Nomads Kids Club, for children aged between 3 – 10 years old
- In-room amenities including child-friendly bath products are provided upon request
- Babysitting can be booked through the Front Office
- A daily activities calendar is available
- Advanced booking is required for all play sessions and activities
- Guaranteed interconnecting options for rooms and suites
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Dubai family vacation at Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Mandarin Oriental’s FAN Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Little Nomads Kids Academy Programs
Kids will learn new skills with these two amazing programs offered by Little Nomads Kids Club.
Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy – 5 to 16 years old
Led by certified instructor Houcine Attar, the Little Nomads Martial Arts Academy offers kids and teens a fun and stimulating training program including a variety of martial art classes such as Taekwondo and Kickboxing.
Younger fans will learn effective defence techniques and build self-confidence and discipline, all in a safe, supportive and high-energy environment.
Little Nomads Lifeguard Training – 5 to 16 years old
Learn water safety with the Junior Lifeguard Programme.
Offering basic first aid training and the fundamentals of being a lifeguard, Younger Fans aged 5 to 16 years old, can complete their Junior Lifeguard Award across 1 to 3-day sessions, with 45 minutes of classroom discussion and 45 minutes of practice in the swimming pool. They will even walk away with a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
Mandarin Oriental Jumeira, Dubai
This luxury five-star beach resort is located in the heart of Jumeirah; next to all family attraction and activities.
The resort’s impressive features include:
- Exquisite Dining Experiences – Tasca by José Avillez, Netsu by Ross Shonhan, The Bay, Noor Lounge and Sun Vibe
- The Mandarin Cake Shop – delicious cakes, chocolates and patisseries
- 2,000 sqm Spa, featuring nine treatment rooms including two couples’ suites, a dedicated Hammam-style suite and a luxurious VIP suite
- Fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Little Nomads Kids Club