Soneva Kiri, this exclusive resort is home to a private beach, one-of-a-kind Treetop Dining, an Observatory, Six Senses Spa, Cinema Paradiso, a Children’s Den, waterslides in larger villas, watersports and fine dining. Not to mention, complimentary Chocolate & Ice Cream Rooms.
The resort can be reached by a 90-minute flight on the resort’s private plane, direct from Suvarnabhumi Airport or by domestic flight from Bangkok to Trat, followed by a 60-minute boat ride to Koh Kood.
Family Offer at Soneva Kiri
- Complimentary full board stay for up to two children (aged under-15) in One and Two Bedroom Villas (with a minimum two full paying adults). A maximum of two children can stay in a One Bedroom Villa
- Complimentary full board stay for up to four children (aged under-15) in Three Bedroom Villas and above (with a minimum two full paying adults)
- Complimentary daily breakfast for adult guests
Valid for stays between now and Jan. 5, 2022
- This offer can be combined with the Early Bird Offer and the Island Castaway Offer and is valid for all villa categories
- This offer is not valid during our Peak period (Dec. 19, 2020, to Jan. 5, 2021, and Dec. 18, 2021, to Jan. 5, 2022)
For more info + bookings, please visit Family Offer at Soneva Kiri.
The Den – Kids Club
Soneva’s pride and joy. The Den is residing in a giant moulded bamboo playground shaped like a manta ray. The Den is dedicated to learning, to the excitement, to meaningful experiences.
Professional childminders pique your children’s imaginations, teaching them to play Thai instruments, unleashing their creative talents with painting and the visual arts, and carefully watching them at play in the wondrous world of moulded bamboo spaces up, down and around.
The Eco Den
A special programme aimed specifically at one to five-year-olds is created in The Eco Den. This focus makes Soneva Kiri the only resort that offers such comprehensive, age-specific facilities.
Here the children get to play with toys and take part in activities, that meet Soneva’s stringent standards of social and environmental responsibility. All children are looked after by qualified childcare experts, supported by local childcarers.