Take this opportunity to book a special rate for a second room for families, so everyone has space to enjoy every holiday moment. Plus, treat yourselves to fun-filled family time at Fiji’s floating water park!
Family in Paradise Offer
- Daily buffet breakfast for all the family
- 2 children aged 12 years and under dine at no cost on the “Kids Eat Free” dining program
- 50% discount on the second room of the same or lower category, providing greater space for families
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine in the room upon arrival
- Return airport transfers (private car – 4 seater)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi in all rooms
- Early check-in at 8 am, late check-out at 6 pm
- Usage of Fiji’s large floating water park activity
- Access to the resort’s Little Chief’s Club, for children 4-12 years of age
- Access to the resort’s kayaks and paddleboards
For more info + bookings, please visit Family in Paradise Offer at Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa, Yanuca Island, Fiji.
About Shangri-La’s Fijian Resort and Spa, Yanuca Island, Fiji
This award-winning Shangri-La resort is home to 442 ocean view guest rooms, five restaurants and bars, CHI the Spa and a wide range of fun-filled activities for the whole family.
The reef and lagoon offer plenty of adventure for water lovers. Kids will wear themselves out on Fiji’s inflatable water park, adrenaline junkies can command a jetski, or those seeking a slower pace can grab a snorkel or kayak to explore the sea-life.
On land, there are tennis courts, a mini-golf course, basketball courts, bikes to ride and so many activities to keep you endlessly entertained.
The Water Park: Bobbing in the pristine lagoon, you’ll find endless hours of fun and entertainment at the action-packed water park. With a rodeo slide, monkey bars, wiggle bridge and action tower, the water park is the biggest, best and only one on Fiji’s Coral Coast. It’s also exclusive to guests aged 7 and over.
Shangri-La Marine Education Centre: The whole family can learn about how Shangri-La helps to sustain this marine sanctuary. Or steal away some quiet time whilst the kids enjoy the endless activities at Little Chief’s Club, like crab races and fish house building. And there’s play areas and entertainment rooms for every age.