It’s time to rediscover your favourite spots in Paris and make new memories with your loved ones.
Shangri-La’s will surely enchant all ages with their dedicated kid’s menu, Bamboo Activity Kit, a personalized welcome balloon and an exclusive photo opportunity from a private terrace with an Eiffel Tower view.
Family Fun in a Parisian Palace
Discover a moment of Shangri-La in Paris with the whole family, where you’ll enjoy:
- Daily breakfast, served in your room or at La Bauhinia
- A dedicated kid’s menu for lunch and dinner served in your room or at La Bauhinia
- Guaranteed upgrade to a room or suite with an Eiffel Tower view
- 50% off a second room for guests up to the age of 15, adjusted at check-in
- 20% off our restaurants and bars
- 24-hour check-in/check-out
- Bamboo activity kit for children with colouring cards, coloured pencils, a puzzle, kid-sized plush slippers, kid-sized umbrella and a personalized welcome balloon
- An exclusive photo opportunity from a private terrace with an Eiffel Tower view to commemorate your stay, taken by the Guest Relations team
- An arrival transfer from your home, any Paris airport or the train station for guests booking a suite
- Access to the day-lit indoor swimming pool, located in what were originally the stables of Prince Roland Bonaparte’s hôtel Particulier
- Valet or self-parking at no additional charge
For more info & bookings, please visit the ‘Family Fun in a Parisian Palace’ Offer at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris.
About Shangri-La Hotel, Paris
The award-winning five-star Shangri-La Hotel, Paris resides in the former home of Prince Roland Bonaparte, overlooking the Eiffel Tower and River Seine.
Centrally located in the 16th arrondissement, minutes from the Champs-Elysées, the hotel blends European grandeur with traditional Asian hospitality.
- 100 rooms and suites
- two restaurants (of which one has a Michelin star) and one bar
- amazing views of the Eiffel Tower and River Seine
- indoor swimming pool (17x6m)
- fitness centre