Switch-off and experience luxury at its finest at the award-winning Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo. Enjoy the ultimate family stay with the second room at half price, children’s amenities and a host of special touches.
Families by M.O.
- Additional benefits available when you log into or join Fans of M.O.
- 50% off the room rate for the second room if you book two rooms with your family for the Family BY M.O plan (connecting rooms not confirmed). Room discount applied at hotel upon check-in
- For stays of 3 nights or more in a suite, one round-trip airport transfer provided
- Children under 12 years of age enjoy complimentary meals from children’s menus, three meals per day (excluding fine dining restaurants). Valid when children are accompanied by at least one paying adult
- Complimentary children’s amenities
- Tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide
- One rollaway bed for children up to 12 years old (space permitting)
- Connecting Rooms will be provided on request and subject to availability
For more info & bookings, please visit the Families by M.O. Offer at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo.
Younger Fans at Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
At your request, a range of complimentary items can be provided: a crib or rollaway beds (for children up to 11 years of age); mini Yukatas, slippers, and bathrobes; baby skincare sets, organic towels, and a baby bathtub. The hotel can also childproof the room by covering sharp corners.
Half portions from the à la carte menus are offered, as well as a special children’s menu, available at K’shiki or via in-room dining. The hotel is also happy to prepare food for small babies.
Babysitting service can be arranged. Please provide 24 hours notice.
Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo
The luxury five-star Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo rises high above the Japanese capital. Residing in the Nihonbashi neighbourhood, the hotel is close to some of Tokyo’s most prominent attractions. And just a 30 minutes drive to Disneyland Tokyo.
Other impressive features of Mandarin Oriental, Tokyo include: