The Camp Peninsula journey begins with a special welcome from Peter Bear, the hotel’s lovable mascot, at check-in.
After taking a picture with the life-sized teddy bear, kids will be whisked away by a Peninsula Camp Counselor to a luxurious guestroom where a charming teepee awaits.
An afternoon of camp-themed games and activities, including a hotel-wide scavenger hunt, rounds off the family-friendly experience which is fun for children of all ages.
Whether it’s a luxe staycation or an extended holiday, Camp Peninsula is an ideal way to ensure that the little ones are happy campers.
Camp Peninsula Offer
- Peter Bear welcome and keepsake photo
- Camp Peninsula teepee set up
- Flameless s’mores set up
- 4-hour sitting services featuring camp-themed games and a guided scavenger hunt, available once per stay*
- Use of a luxury BMW to explore Los Angeles as a family
*Additional sitting services can be booked through Concierge, or enhance your visit with more family-friendly experiences through the acclaimed Peninsula Academy Programs.
For more info & bookings, please visit the Camp Peninsula Offer at The Peninsula Beverly Hills.
About The Peninsula Beverly Hills
This exclusive urban resort is the only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star-rated hotel in Southern California every year since 1993.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is home to:
- 195 guest rooms, including 38 suites and 17 private villas, nestled among lush tropical gardens in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- within easy walking distance of Century City and Beverly Hills’ legendary Rodeo Drive.
- Rooftop Pool & Hot Tub
- The Peninsula Spa
- Fitness Centre
- The Peninsula Academy: Kids in the Kitchen – Young Chefs Academy, Rolls Royce Wine Country Road Experience, Hollywood Piano Legend
- Exquisite Dining: Le Petit Belvedere, The Living Room, The Roof Garden and The Club Bar