The Camp Peninsula journey begins with a special welcome from Peter Bear, the hotel’s lovable mascot, at check-in.
After taking a picture with the life-sized teddy bear, kids will be whisked away by a Peninsula Camp Counselor to a luxurious guestroom where a charming teepee awaits.
An afternoon of camp-themed games and activities, including a hotel-wide scavenger hunt, rounds off the family-friendly experience which is fun for children of all ages.
Whether it’s a luxe staycation or an extended holiday, Camp Peninsula is an ideal way to ensure that the little ones are happy campers.
Camp Peninsula Offer
- Peter Bear welcome and keepsake photo
- Camp Peninsula teepee set up
- Flameless s’mores set up
- 4-hour sitting services featuring camp-themed games and a guided scavenger hunt, available once per stay*
- Use of a luxury BMW to explore Los Angeles as a family
*Additional sitting services can be booked through Concierge, or enhance your visit with more family-friendly experiences through the acclaimed Peninsula Academy Programs.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Pen Club Benefits Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About The Peninsula Beverly Hills
This exclusive urban resort is the only AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Five Star-rated hotel in Southern California every year since 1993.
The Peninsula Beverly Hills is home to:
- 195 guest rooms, including 38 suites and 17 private villas, nestled among lush tropical gardens in the heart of Beverly Hills.
- within easy walking distance of Century City and Beverly Hills’ legendary Rodeo Drive.
- Rooftop Pool & Hot Tub
- The Peninsula Spa
- Fitness Centre
- The Peninsula Academy: Kids in the Kitchen – Young Chefs Academy, Rolls Royce Wine Country Road Experience, Hollywood Piano Legend
- Exquisite Dining: Le Petit Belvedere, The Living Room, The Roof Garden and The Club Bar