Bring the little ones in your life to Gstaad Palace, the most iconic castle in chic Gstaad.
Family Summer Offer
- Five nights accommodation or more in two interconnecting rooms, for two adults and two children aged up to 14 years including breakfast
- A culinary credit and use of the Palace Spa
- The second room is offered
For more info & bookings, please visit the Family Summer Offer at Gstaad Palace.
From 18 June to 12 September 2021, subject to availability
Kids at Gstaad Palace
Childminders, Playroom & Playground
Gstaad Palace offers an exciting, different programme every year. The kids’ programme is aimed at 5 to 12-year-olds; 3 to 5-year-olds can take part if accompanied by a responsible person.
The Le Rosey boarding school was founded in 1880 and is considered to be the most renowned institute in Switzerland.
Since 1916 Le Rosey has been leaving its main campus by Lake Geneva and spending ten weeks in Gstaad during the winter season. Winter sports are also on the curriculum alongside regular lessons. During a summer camp, students aged between 8 and 18 can attend a course that prepares them for the International Baccalaureate examinations.
Family Activities in Gstaad
- The Alpine Coaster provides endless fun during the summer months. The 520° roundabout with steep curves and waves will give your kids a real adrenalin rush!
- Experience a wonderful mountain panorama on the summer toboggan run on the Rellerli.
- Children’s railway
- Petting zoo
- A family hike to the local mountain Wispile can also offer a special experience, with the walk rewarded by a small zoo up by the mountain house.
This five-star luxury landmark is home to:
- The Palace Spa
- Swimming Pools
- Fitness Centre
- Exquisite Dining — Le Grill, Gildo’s Ristorante, La Fromagerie, Le Grand Restaurant & La Grande Terrasse, Walig Hut