The OOO — Out of the Ordinary — Package is created in a way that your family can seamlessly work and home (work) from this five-star Maui paradise.
The OOO Out of Ordinary Package
- Find respite in a newly refreshed, spacious Residence with all the comforts of home
- Venture into the wild on a naturalist-guided search for Turtle Tracks or discover Cities Under the Sea during underwater photography and snorkel experience
- Indulge in a sweet after school snack before embarking on an interactive eco-adventure while Mom and Dad refuel with an energizing coffee break after a busy morning of virtual meetings
- Experience enhanced Wi-Fi and connectivity with a Business concierge to ensure your every need is met
- Choose to work or study from the comfort of your Residential Suite or for an alternative office or study space specially designed with you need in mind
- Study in style at the Ka Lumi A’o Learning Lab with individual work stations and socially spaced homework areas
- Reserve your complimentary 30-minute consultation with Aloha Vacation Tutoring for additional academic support
- Enjoy Marriott Bonvoy Points & Elite Night Credit
Valid through June 21, 2021.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton Maui, Kapalua
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
Treat your whole family to this luxurious Maui island escape and stay at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.
This five-star resort is nestled onto 54 acres overlooking the Pacific Ocean, with amenities like contemporary guest rooms and suites, championship golf courses, sophisticated dining and spa treatments steeped in Hawaiian culture.
- Redesigned guest rooms and suites
- Accommodations with local art and design
- Six distinctive restaurants
- Private dining & locally sourced cuisine
- Indigenous spa treatments
- Two championship golf courses
- Acclaimed tennis facilities
- Family-friendly amenities and programs
- Indoor and outdoor meeting space
Ambassadors Keiki Program
Kids ages five to 14 can participate in an array of fun and educational activities. The program, offered Monday to Friday, features:
- Tracking green sea turtles in the wild
- Pizza cooking class including a tour of the resort’s kitchen and garden
- Nocturnal adventure to observe wildlife after dark
- Tidepool exploration
- Arts and crafts using native plants and found materials
Ambassadors of the Environment
Guests of all ages are introduced to the natural beauty and cultural traditions of Hawaii with Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program. This exclusive partnership is found at only five Ritz-Carlton hotels worldwide.
Through guided, family-friendly excursions, Maui becomes a living classroom where adults and children learn about the environment and leave with an appreciation and respect for nature.