Family Escape Offer
- Ultra-luxury villa accommodation with private shimmering pool
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected regional wines and beers with meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages and in-villa snack bar
- Two on-site activities daily per person from complimentary inclusions
- Use of the gymnasium, tennis courts, sauna and steam room
- Wolgan Rangers program; educational and fun nature-based experiences
- Horse Stables Tour
- Unlimited daily ice-cream and a memento gift
- Two children (under 12 years) stay free in a sofa bed when sharing a villa
Offer is valid for stays from now until check out on 01 April 2020
Book by: 30 March 2020
Minimum 2-night stay required
Activities for all ages
From biking and hiking with the family to learning about the surrounding wildlife and geologic wonders with Field Guides, Junior Rangers (under 8 years) and Senior Rangers (8 years and older)
develop a reverence for nature.
A range of nature-based activities has been developed for children to discover the Wolgan Valley and Greater Blue Mountains region. Our program includes a broad range of fun outdoor and indoor activities inspired by the natural environment. Activity themes include bush survival, Australian animals and birds, fossil hunting, adventure hikes, bugs and insects, water worlds, yabbying, arts and crafts, orienteering and archery. The program is influenced by the weather and seasonal conditions as well as the ages and special interests of the children participating.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury conservation-based resort, located 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney in the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains region. Set on 7,000-acres of carbon-neutral conservation and wildlife reserve, the resort combines absolute luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience.
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
2600 Wolgan Road
NSW 2790, Australia
+61 2 9199 1811