From the Pinkies Up Etiquette Class to swimming lessons, and a mixed fruit drink workshop. Your little ones will be bubbling with enthusiasm at this stunning Four Seasons hotel.
The Family Escape Offer includes
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under, per room
- Children’s welcome amenity
- 15% off food and soft drinks in the Hotel’s dining outlets
- 15% off treatments in the Spa
Valid through December 31, 2023.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Tokyo family vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
10 Fun Things To Do With Kids & Teens in Tokyo, With Expert Advice from Four Seasons
by: Ilonka Molijn
Anime, Manga’s & Sushi. Travelling with Kids and Teens in Tokyo
Families at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi
Just like you, your little ones are VIP’s at this luxury five-star Four Seasons hotel.
Kids in the City – hub access
This exclusive kids club is for little guests from the age of 4 to 12-year-old
Make a Splash Swimming Lessons
Your kids will love to become stronger swimmers with the Make a Splash Swimming Lessons. Monday to Thursday for 5 to 12-year-olds.
Pinkies Up! Petite Etiquette Class
This fun-filled class is led by the Hotel’s General Manager and Hotel Manager. Your kids will learn all about dining etiquette, making friends, and positive body language. On Saturday for 7 to 12-year-olds.
Shake it Up: Mixed Fruit Drink Workshop
Your kids will learn how to mix & shake with this complimentary workshop. All under the guidance of the hotel bartender.
The Hotel at a Glance
- Luxury Guest Rooms & Suites, some with spectacular views of the Imperial Palace Gardens
- Exquisite restaurants such as Pigneto, Est, Virtù, and The Lounge
- a luxury Spa
- Keep your muscles long, strong, and lean with a Pilates or Yoga Class
- Or book a complimentary 30-minute Stretch Training Session
- Stay active in the fully-equipped Fitness Centre
- Swim some energizing laps in the indoor heated 20-metre pool