The Santa Barbara Family Vacation
- Welcome Amenity
- Complimentary Breakfast
- A one-time $100 hotel credit per stay
Complimentary WiFi daily
Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
VIP status granted with an in-person warm welcome
Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
The Resort at a Glance
Envision the Mediterranean in the heart of Santa Barbara: That’s The Ritz-Carlton Bacara.
Nestled in the Gaviota Coast, The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara transports you to a place of natural beauty and quiet charm. The 78 waterfront acres are dotted with Mediterranean-style resort accommodations with ocean and garden views.
The Pacific is the focus from nearly every point of this luxury hotel: restaurants overlook it, the spa is inspired by it and guest room views frame its beautiful views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops, and attractions.
- 358 guest rooms, suites, and residences
- Private balconies with ocean views
- Signature steakhouse dining at Angel Oak
- Locally sourced cuisine
- A 12,000-bottle wine collection
- Wine flights in a dedicated tasting room
- A 42,000-sq-ft spa and wellness center
- Robust activities for guests of all ages
- Two natural beaches
Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
This educational program introduces guests to the natural wonders and rich cultural history of the Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara.
Designed for adults, families, and children, participants in Ambassadors of the Environment can discover the Gaviota Coast’s natural wonders both on land and sea, including kelp forest, a diversity of birds, the intertidal zone, and traditional Chumash culture through exciting and memorable adventures and activities.
Educational, interactive programs for both children and young adults include:
- “CSI: Coastal Scene Investigator” in which you’ll learn to solve a mystery by analyzing water samples
- “Cosmic Adventures” where children are taught to identify celestial bodies
- “Shark” focuses on the various species of this captivating creature that inhabit the area’s ocean depths