The Santa Barbara Family Vacation
- Welcome Amenity
- Complimentary Breakfast
- A one-time $100 hotel credit per stay
Complimentary WiFi daily
Early Check-in/Late Check-out, based on availability
VIP status granted with an in-person warm welcome
Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
Now with 3rd Night Complimentary Offer
Stay 3 nights, and get the 3rd night complimentary!
Valid for travel through 31, 2023
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
Envision the Mediterranean in the heart of Santa Barbara: That’s The Ritz-Carlton Bacara.
Nestled in the Gaviota Coast, The Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara transports you to a place of natural beauty and quiet charm. The 78 waterfront acres are dotted with Mediterranean-style resort accommodations with ocean and garden views.
The Pacific is the focus from nearly every point of this luxury hotel: restaurants overlook it, the spa is inspired by it and guest room views frame its beautiful views and easy access to the region’s vineyards, restaurants, shops, and attractions.
- 358 guest rooms, suites, and residences
- Private balconies with ocean views
- Signature steakhouse dining at Angel Oak
- Locally sourced cuisine
- A 12,000-bottle wine collection
- Wine flights in a dedicated tasting room
- A 42,000-sq-ft spa and wellness center
- Robust activities for guests of all ages
- Two natural beaches
Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment
This educational program introduces guests to the natural wonders and rich cultural history of the Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara.
Designed for adults, families, and children, participants in Ambassadors of the Environment can discover the Gaviota Coast’s natural wonders both on land and sea, including kelp forest, a diversity of birds, the intertidal zone, and traditional Chumash culture through exciting and memorable adventures and activities.
Educational, interactive programs for both children and young adults include:
- “CSI: Coastal Scene Investigator” in which participants learn to solve a mystery by analyzing water samples
- “Cosmic Adventures” where children are taught to identify celestial bodies
- “Shark” focuses on the various species of this captivating creature that inhabit the area’s ocean depths