This hotel is now on top of our must-go-to list, once travelling without restrictions is normal again. And I’m sure it will be on your list too.
From the stylish and modern suites that will fit your entire family to the refreshing 18-metre (chlorine-free) indoor pool for swimming laps and water fun. With dedicated family-friendly swimming times.
But that’s not it. Other reasons are the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory inspired Afternoon Tea, which you can combine with watching the movie Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in the private screening room.
And did I mention that the five-star One Aldwych resides in the heart of Covent Garden?
Love London Family Offer includes
- Accommodation in a one or two-bedroom suite
- Full English breakfast for a family of up to four
- Complimentary parking for one car, per room, per night
- A welcome amenity for the children on arrival
- Children’s bathrobes and slippers
- Baby cots
- Rollaway beds
- Baby bath amenities
- Bottle warmers & bedside rails (on request)Complimentary unlimited high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary use of the Health Club – including the 18-metre chlorine-free swimming pool
- 24-hour gym access
- Access to The Library, the private guest bar and lounge
- Access to unlimited online magazines and newspapers through PressReader
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next London family vacation at One Aldwych
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Suites That Will Fit Your Family
The residential-style Classic Suites feature a large interconnecting living room. Making it the perfect retreat for families.
Along with its connecting king bedded room, the separate living area can be used to simply relax or accommodate two small children on the comfortable sofa bed.
Luxurious touches include double vanity units, as well as a large walk-in rainforest shower (some with additional bath) and convenient cloakrooms and walk-in wardrobes in some of the suites.
Another impressive Suite is the royally-sized Terrace Suite. These 2-bedroom suites come with a balcony, for unforgettable views.
The Hotel at a Glance
- Luxury Guest Rooms, Suites, and Signature Suites
- Culinary Experiences at Indigo, Eneko Basque Kitchen & Bar, and the Lobby Bar
- Private Cinema with Film & Fizz. The unique cultural-meets-culinary experience with Film & Fizz in partnership with Curzon. Settle into the intimate 30-seat cinema with popcorn, a glass of Henners Sparkling Wine and a meal
- A luxury Spa. Treatment times from Wednesday to Sunday – 10.00 am to 7.30 pm
Until 6.30 pm on Saturdays & Sundays
- The 18-metre / 59-foot chlorine-free lap pool features an underwater music system, playful sealife projections and soft mood lighting
- 24-hour Gym with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment