Bring your whole family on an iconic escape to the South Florida coast and stay at Cloister of Beach Club at the iconic The Boca Raton.
The Best Summer Ever Offer includes
- Receive 50% off your second room (of equal or lesser value)
- Daily enrollment for two children in the all-new full-day Banyan Bunch Summer Camp for kids ages 6-9, or Summer Sports Camp for tweens ages 10-14
- Banyan Bunch Summer Camp offers weekly themed activities for children ages 6-9. Experience tennis and golf clinics, arts and crafts, fun at Harborside Pool Club, cooking with the culinary team, and much more.
- Summer Sports Camp, offers action-packed days with instruction led by resident experts for children ages 10-14. Morning schedule consists of beach activities and water sports, and an afternoon choice of golf, tennis or beach volleyball.
Terms & Conditions
- Available for stays two nights or longer, May 25 – August 14, 2022
- Stay Harborside at the reimagined Cloister, or at the oceanfront Beach Club
- Summer Camps run weekdays starting May 30, and camp availability is limited.
- Not combinable with other offers
- Availability is limited and subject to blackout dates
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Florida family vacation at The Boca Raton
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Harborside Pool Club
This four-acre oasis opened with three pools, a 450-foot floating river, water slides, luxury cabanas, a Pool Bar, and Banyan Bunch kids club.
This year, Pool Club will unveil a FlowRider surf wave simulator, 7,100 square foot events lawn, teens lounge, retail experiences, and new all-day bistro dining.
The Resort at a Glance
The historic Addison Mizner-designed resort is fresh off a renovation that transformed it into a never-want-to-leave resort with five hotels and a water park.
- Spa Palmera, a 50,000 square foot wellness oasis
- Golf Club – 18-hole golf course
(an Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary), driving range and pro shop
- Racquet Club – 16 tennis courts and 4 pickleball courts
- Half-mile private beach with luxe lounging and food service
- Three oceanfront pools with Cabana Club
- Harborside Pool Club with three pools, 450-foot floating river, water slides, and luxury cabanas
- Two Fitness Clubs and movement studio
- Banyan Bunch Kids Program. Enjoy premium trusted childcare curated by industry experts. The Boca Raton has partnered with Itavi to deliver a fun and enriching experience for the new Banyan Bunch kids program. Engaging activities consist of play, exercise, learning, and arts & crafts.
- Yoga, guided fitness classes and personal training
- Getting around: Two signature Water Taxis, shuttle service, luxury cars, fleet of bicycles, and open-air Moke rentals
- 4-slip marina accommodating sailing vessels up to 170 feet
- Water adventures include boat rentals, boat school, paddle boards and kayaks
- Private yacht charters and fishing
- Collection of luxury retail shops
CLOISTER – Iconic Landmark
Stay where it all started amidst grand architecture and lush grounds as an unforgettable backdrop.
Located in the heart of Harborside, Cloister features 294 guest rooms and suites, and is just steps from the Golf Club, Racquet Club and Spa Palmera.
Cloister pays homage to its celebrated past, with exciting new dining, and retail experiences.
BEACH CLUB – Oceanfront Luxury
A luxurious beachside escape, Beach Club offers your family an idyllic getaway.
The hotel’s 212 accommodations range from spacious guest rooms to three-bedroom suites with floor-to-ceiling windows.
Dip into three sparkling pools with exclusive cabanas, or spend the day lounging on a half-mile of private golden beach.
For flavorful Mediterranean classics served beachside, Marisol beckons as an outdoor culinary hotspot, curated by lifestyle guru Colin Cowie.
As the sun slips away, sip an exquisitely crafted cocktail on Beach Club lounge’s alfresco terrace while taking in ocean views.