The five-star Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake launched an exciting collaboration with Scandinavian designer company Stokke®.
Your next vacation with your baby gets a lot easier with special rooms appointed with Stokke furnishings. And on top of that, the Concierge will have the Stokke Xplory X stroller setup for you. Bliss! We can only hope to see more Stokke collaborations with other Four Seasons hotels and resorts.
Enjoy precious and heartwarming moments together with the Stokke® room curated with an array of special amenities upon request:
- Tailor-made kids key card
- Stokke SLEEPI Bed
- Stokke Tripp Trapp Chair
- Stokke Flexi Bath The Foldable Baby Bath
- Stokke Mutable
- WL Bistro and Jin Sha: Stokke Clikk High Chair
- Kids Club: Stokke Mutable
- Stokke Xplory X Stroller
- JetKids by Stokke Crew Backpack
- JetKids by Stokke BedBox
The Stokke® promotion is available through September 21, 2022.
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Hotel Hangzhou at West Lake
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxurious retreat resides along the banks of the fabled West Lake.
- Kids For All Seasons Program
- Jin Sha – an award-winning restaurant
- WL Bistro – all-day dining restaurant
- Lobby Lounge – taste the famous Longjing green tea
- A luxury Spa
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Make a Lake Entrance: Upon your arrival in Hangzhou, you’ll be whisked away on a traditional Chinese wooden boat, where you can sip tea and sample gourmet snacks as you float across the water, passing beautiful bridges and temples on your way to the hotel. Reservations are required.