Have it all in 1 trip! We are here to design your unforgettable family vacation in Europe. We can tailor-make every part of your trip to fit your style, budget, and time constraints. Whether you wish to experience more activities…. or less or wish to stay longer and add a 4th, 5th, or 6th city.
Or add more magic with a visit to Disneyland Paris®, we can make it all happen for you and your family, from toddlers to teens.
Experience all these 3 fabulous cities in just 1 trip by the most comfortable, environmentally-friendly and quickest way, the train.
From the Venice of the North, Amsterdam, you’ll reach Paris by train in just 3 hours and 25 minutes. And from the City of Lights, you’ll set foot in London in just a 2 hours and 15 minutes train journey.
10 Days / 9 nights from $ 4,200 per person
- LUXURY HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
3 nights at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam (the only Forbes Five Star hotel in Amsterdam) in connecting rooms
3 nights at Esprit Saint Germain Paris in connecting rooms or a one or two-bedroom apartment
3 nights at One Aldwych London, Covent Garden, in the 2-Bedroom Family Suite
All activities as mentioned in the itinerary
Train Tickets from Amsterdam to Paris and Paris to London
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
One-Way Airport Transfers
- Based on 2 adults & 2 children under 12, and subject to availability
- Learn how to paint like the famous Post-Impressionist painter: Vincent Van Gogh
- Soar over all the Dutch must-see locations on this spectacular 5D flying experience. Fly like a bird and marvel at the diversity, beauty and richness of the Netherlands
- A brilliantly bonkers, interactive and immersive walkthrough Shrek experience, where your whole family can journey through Far Far Away as the stars of the show
- See London’s greatest sights from a beautifully restored classic Mini Cooper, Britain’s iconic automobile of the 1960s
- Embark on a private cruise on the Seine River in a luxurious Venetian boat
- Learn how to bake French Bread & Croissants during a 2.5-hour hands-on cooking class
MORE INFO & BOOKING REQUESTS AT