From Thai Cooking Classes to a rewarding Mini Rice Planting Experience. Engage and learn new skills with your family at this luxury Four Seasons resort.
Gather your family for a fun-filled getaway in Chiang Mai. Your stay at this countryside retreat includes a Resort credit of THB 1,500, daily breakfast, savings on the Room Rate, and more. Reserve one of the two- to four-bedroom Private Residences for complimentary airport transportation, an additional Spa credit of THB 1,500, and evening canapés and cocktails with compliments.
The Family Escape Offer includes
- Savings on the Room Rate
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant for two guests per bedroom
- Daily breakfast in the restaurant for up to two children ages 11 and under with each paying adult
- Resort credit of THB 1,500 every two nights
- With stays in a Pool Villa or Residence: Round-trip transfers between Chiang Mai International Airport and the Resort
- With stays in a Two-Bedroom Residence or higher accommodation category: A set of sundowner cocktails and canapés at Ratree Bar once during your stay and an additional Spa credit of THB 1,500 per bedroom, with every two nights
Why Book with Us?
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
Families at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
From little ones to teens – who will surely take off their earbuds for once – this luxury resort has endless things to do for your entire family on this Thailand family vacation.
- Mini Rice Planting Family Experience
Bond on this rewarding experience of planting rice. Wear a traditional Mor Hom attire and join the local farmers in transplanting sprouts in the green rice fields.
- La-On Kids Club offers your kids from the age of 4 to 12 complimentary games and activities every day. They’ll surely love to make clay pots and explore the resort’s lush grounds while making new friends from around the world. Kids under 4 are also welcome to join when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Nature Walk
This exciting experience is designed for your whole family by famed landscape architect Bill Bensley. No matter your age or ability, this trail takes your family close to tropical plants, exotic herbs, and even water buffalos.
- Cooking Classes
Bring out the Chef in you at this fun cooking class, and try to recreate yummy Thai delicacies together at home.
- Cycling Tour
Go on an early morning cycling tour and explore together with your family the Mae Rim Valley. The resort offers complimentary mountain bikes for adults and kids.
- Tennis Courts
Kid’s Tune-Up: for your kids 12 years old and younger
Family Bonding: Enjoy family time where you can choose to work on technique, play a game – or just enjoy a leisurely session
The Resort at a Glance
Overlook the emerald rice fields, and recharge at this sanctuary of well-being.
- For some splashing fun, head to the two, bi-level, infinity-edge pools (20-meter). And capture postcard-perfect views of the Mae Rim Valley across tranquil rice terraces.
- Luxury Pavilions, Villas & Private Residences
- When you stay in one of the Residence Suites, you’ll receive access to an exclusive Residences Pool, complete with a children’s play area, and a whirlpool.
- Indulge with the Silk Samunprai, a traditional Thai treatment at the luxury Spa.
- For hitting some aces, head to one of the two grass Tennis Courts
- Stay fit in the state-of-the-art Health Club
- Or take a Muay Thai Lesson or a Private Yoga Class in the Yoga Barn
- And indulge in exquisite cuisine at restaurants such as North by Four Seasons, Khao by Four Seasons, Rim Tai Kitchen, or Ratree Bar and Lounge.