From Thai Cooking Classes to a rewarding Mini Rice Planting Experience. Engage and learn new skills with your family at this luxury Four Seasons resort.
The Family Escape Offer includes
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Daily à la carte breakfast for two guests per bedroom at Khao restaurant or through In-Room Dining
- Daily breakfast in our restaurant for up to two children ages 11 and under with each paying adult
- Resort credit of THB 1,500 with every two nights
- 20% savings on Spa treatments and Resort food and beverage charges
- With stays in a Pool Villa or Residence: Round-trip transfers between Chiang Mai International Airport and the Resort
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
From little ones to teens – who will surely take off their earbuds for once – this luxury resort has endless things to do for your entire family.
- Mini Rice Planting Family Experience
Bond on this rewarding experience of planting rice. Wear a traditional Mor Hom attire and join the local farmers in transplanting sprouts in the green rice fields.
- La-On Kids Club offers your kids from the age of 4 to 12 complimentary games and activities every day. They’ll surely love to make clay pots and explore the resort’s lush grounds while making new friends from around the world. Kids under 4 are also welcome to join when accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Nature Walk
This exciting experience is designed for your whole family by famed landscape architect Bill Bensley. No matter your age or ability, this trail takes your family close to tropical plants, exotic herbs, and even water buffalos.
- Cooking Classes
Bring out the Chef in you at this fun cooking class, and try to recreate yummy Thai delicacies together at home.
- Cycling Tour
Go on an early morning cycling tour and explore together with your family the Mae Rim Valley. The resort offers complimentary mountain bikes for adults and kids.
- Tennis Courts
Kid’s Tune-Up: for your kids of 12 years old and younger
Family Bonding: Enjoy family time where you can choose to work on technique, play a game – or just enjoy a leisurely session
The Resort at a Glance
Overlook the emerald rice fields, and recharge at this sanctuary of well-being.
- For some splashing fun, head to the two, bi-level, infinity-edge pools (20-metre). And capture postcard-perfect views of the Mae Rim Valley across tranquil rice terraces.
- Luxury Pavilions, Villas & Private Residences
- When you stay in one of the Residence Suites, you’ll receive access to an exclusive Residences Pool, complete with a children’s play area, and a whirlpool.
- Indulge with the Silk Samunprai, a traditional Thai treatment at the luxury Spa.
- For hitting some aces, head to one of the two grass Tennis Courts
- Stay fit in the state-of-the-art Health Club
- Or take a Muay Thai Lesson or a Private Yoga Class in the Yoga Barn
- And indulge in exquisite cuisine at restaurants such as North by Four Seasons, Khao by Four Seasons, Rim Tai Kitchen, or Ratree Bar and Lounge.