Anime, Manga’s & Sushi – All three favourites of our youngest daughter.
Our family, of which 2 out of 4 are huge Anime fans, can’t wait to visit Japan one day.
With previous and ongoing travel restrictions, our plans for a fun-filled family vacation in Japan have been postponed many times now.
So now we are expecting to go in May 2022, fingers crossed! Time to dig a bit deeper into everything Tokyo has to offer for kids and teens.
The recent launch of the Summer Extravaganza at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi is something you have to hear about.
At this Tokyo-based five-star boutique hotel, kids are VIP’s in their own right.
“Our boutique Hotel is extremely family-friendly, which is rare among luxury properties in Tokyo”— CHARLES FISHER – GENERAL MANAGER FOUR SEASONS HOTEL TOKYO AT MARUNOUCHI
Indoor Summer Fair for Families
This summer (scheduled for August 9-15, 21-22 and 28-29, 2021), there’s even an Indoor Summer Fair in the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi. With a ton of fun activities for the whole family.
Activities such as Yo-yo fishing and playtime with Plarail toy sets. But also the chance to design your very own uchiwa (Japanese folding fans).
The location of the hotel doesn’t get any better. Right in the heart of the Marunouchi district, a short walk from Tokyo Station.
And here’s where the fun continues. With these recommendations for families from Chef Concierge, Akhil Tiwari, at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi.
- Sado Tea Ceremony. Discover Japan’s tea heritage!
- Shodo Calligraphy Class. Develop focus and mind-body harmony with a class of calligraphy
- Japanese Cooking Class. Get your apron on for a family-style session
- Ikebana Flower Arrangement. Learn the Japanese art of flower arranging
“We’d be happy to create a unique itinerary for your family, based on how old the kids are and what they’re most interested in”— akhil tiwari – chef concierge FOUR SEASONS HOTEL TOKYO AT MARUNOUCHI
Further, Akhil Tiwari recommends these easily accessible attractions:
- Sanrioworld GINZA. The brand’s largest store in the world, home of Hello Kitty™️.
- Police Museum. Step into the world of police officers, with exhibits featuring patrol cars, motorbikes, and interactive displays.
- Character Street in Tokyo Station. From Winnie the Pooh to Pokémon, here is where kids can find everything related to their favourite animated characters.
- Marunouchi Naka-Dori Avenue. Stroll across this tree-lined avenue for dining, shopping, or simply soaking in the charming atmosphere.
- KitKat Factory. Create your very own custom KitKat chocolate bar, yummy!
- Odaiba Island. A high-tech hub, home to the Legoland Discovery Center, Panasonic Center, and teamLab Borderless. Young scientists must check out the interactive exhibits and robots at the Miraikan museum.
Anime & Manga’s
If you’re travelling with anime fans, just like us, then check out this extensive website for anything Anime – Mipon Anime Tourism. Such as the 11 Must-See Anime & Manga Attractions in Tokyo. From the Ghibli museum for Ghibli movie fans to Digimon’s real-life locations and a Gundam cafe.
Tokyo Disney® Resort
For Disney fans, a visit to Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea is a must-do.
A fifth hotel will open soon, the Tokyo Disney Resort Toy Story® Hotel. More info at Tokyo Disney® Resort.
Family Offers at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi
Check out these exciting family offers at Four Seasons! There’s even a special offer for little train fans.
- 15% off our Room Rate
- Daily breakfast served through In-Room Dining for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under staying in the same room as their parents
- Children’s welcome amenity on arrival
- 20% off treatments in the Spa
Trains for Tots Offer – Plarail Package
- Daily breakfast served through In-Room Dining for two adults and two children staying in the same room as their parents
- Plarail toy set for children’s use during their stay
- Platform greeting service upon guests’ arrival
- Framed family photo to take home
- Exclusive Plarail gift and amenity
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Family Offers at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Marunouchi.