The Lisbon to Barcelona Cruise at a Glance
- 10 – 14 June 2024
- 4 nights
- Explora I
- Explora Journeys
- Lisbon to Barcelona
- USD$ 4,560 per guest in a Grand Penthouse (2 adults and 2 children). Children under 18 receive 50% off
All Journeys include
- In-suite welcome bottle of champagne upon arrival
- A bottle of wine and a bottle of a spirit of the guests’ choice upon arrival
- Authentic, cultured, and intuitive service from a team of hospitality experts
- Nine distinct culinary experiences, including in-suite dining
- Unlimited beverages, fine wines and premium spirits, specialty coffees, teas, and soft drinks available anytime, including in-suite mini-bar *
- Access to the Spa Thermal area
- Well-being and fitness programs on board and at the destinations
- All onboard gratuities
- Unlimited, high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the ship
- Shuttle services from port to city-center (where required/based upon availability)
Additional VIP inclusions apply to the Ocean Penthouse and Residence categories.
*For fine wine and spirits connoisseurs or those wishing to elevate their experience or celebrate a special occasion, an ultra-exquisite selection of wines, spirits, and liqueurs, will also be available for an additional fee. Please note that the complimentary wine and spirits selection is not available at Anthology restaurant.
Highlights Lisbon to Barcelona Cruise
We leave the lively culinary and creative hotspot of Lisbon and its intermingling of tradition and modernity as irresistible as the stunning Azulejos blue tiles at every turn.
Sail south past super-stylish Cascais and Comporta to follow the Algarve’s sun-warmed coastline and amber cliffs to Cadiz.
Here, seduced by fiery flamenco and fried-fish tapas from the freidurías, we wander the sinuous streets of venture inland to home-of-sherry Jerez, ever-elegant Seville, and prancing horses.
Threading the Strait of Gibraltar, we meander the Spanish Mediterranean to Málaga, our entryway to Andalusia, soul-stirring Grenada, vineyards of Ronda, and ancient olive groves to continue along a coast forever bathed in sunshine.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury family cruise vacation
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive vacations on this website.
EXPLORA I and EXPLORA II offer 78 multi-generation-friendly connected suites across the categories of Ocean Suites, Ocean Penthouses, and Ocean Residences. Diverse suite combinations are available to accommodate families and groups of various sizes and make the journey even more comfortable and effortless.
Family-Friendly Destination Experiences
A series of Destination Experiences have been curated to be enjoyed by the whole family, ensuring that you create the most unforgettable moments together. The family-focused Destination Experiences are accessible, educational, and fun for everyone.
The exciting experiences feature easily accessible and fun edutainment activities such as:
- a day at a farm
- a visit to a space center where children will get to meet and hear stories from a real astronaut
- a whale-watching adventure, where, accompanied by a marine biologist, your family can observe the whales and other fascinating marine life
The Nautilus Club
The Nautilus Club is a dedicated space for children and teens. With the latest video games, VR consoles, foosball, pool tables, board games, and a digital library, there’s plenty to keep them entertained. Certified hosts oversee their safety and offer sports sessions, art activities, and more.
For a moment of stillness and serenity, you can enjoy the Helios Pool & Bar on deck 12, a panoramic area at the forward part of the ship exclusively reserved for adults. Most of the other public spaces, restaurants, bars, lounges, and pools on EXPLORA I and EXPLORA II welcome families and children.
The EXPLORA I at a Glance
- Guests per hosts ratio: 1.25: 1
- Three heated outdoor pools, including one adults-only, and one indoor pool with a retractable glass roof.
- 461 Oceanfront Suites. The suites start at 35 sqm (377 sq ft) with an average size of 42 sqm (453 sq ft), making them among the most spacious for the category. The homes at sea categories include the Ocean Terrace Suite, Ocean Grande Terrace Suite, Ocean Penthouse, Ocean Residences, and the Owner’s Residence. As well as multi-generation-friendly connecting suites.
- Complimentary WiFi
- 64 private cabanas
- 18 Restaurants, Bars, and Lounges
- Holistic wellness and fitness. Over 700 sqm (7,500 sq ft) of indoor and outdoor wellness facilities, and over 270 sqm (2,900 sq ft) of fitness facilities with the latest equipment
- Culinary School
- Curated Shopping Experiences
- EXPLORA I is home to the first Rolex Boutique at sea. A bespoke shopping experience on board EXPLORA I features the first-ever Rolex boutique on board a ship.
- The Nautilus Club is a dedicated space for children and teens. With the latest video games, VR consoles, foosball, pool tables, board games, and a digital library, there’s plenty to keep them entertained. Certified hosts oversee their safety and offer sports sessions, art activities, and more