Your Australia Family Vacation
Embark on a wild-at-heart family vacation amid the epic splendor of the Greater Blue Mountains. Bush hikes, fossil hunting, mountain biking, horse riding, and archery are among the many ways to make time fly with young rangers – all the while, instilling in them a deep respect for the epic Australian environment.
Explore the Australian bushland at Wolgan Valley, an ideal destination for both adults and children alike. Stay two nights or more and up to two children will stay and dine free. Also enjoy a horse stables tour, fun nature-based experiences at Wolgan Rangers, unlimited daily ice cream, a memento gift, and much more.
- Wolgan Rangers program; educational and fun nature-based experiences
- Horse Stables Tour
- Unlimited daily ice cream and a memento gift
- Two children (under 12 years) stay free in a sofa bed when sharing a villa
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
- Selected regional wines and beers with meals
- Non-alcoholic beverages and in-villa snack bar
- Two on-site activities daily per person from complimentary inclusions
Why book with us?
A minimum of 2 nights is required
Starting from $2,790 per villa per evening
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Valid through March 31, 2024
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury Australia family vacation at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website.
The Resort at a Glance
Located 190 kilometers northwest of Sydney, Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is stunningly situated on Australia’s Great Dividing Range between two national parks – the Wollemi National Park and the Gardens of Stone National Park in the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage- listed Area.
A scenic two-and-a-half-hour drive from Sydney
Located within a 7,000-acre conservation and wildlife reserve
Access the resort by private transfer, helicopter, or self-drive
What Your Family Will Love about Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
- Junior birdwatchers will be inspired by more than 150 bird species found in the giant backyard. Join for nature walks for the chance to spy on an array of woodland birds, birds of prey, and ground birds. Explore the pristine creeks of Wolgan Valley, following animal tracks and learning about the unique landscape of our 2,800-hectare reserve
- Little explorers can lend a helping hand at Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley, assisting their Field Guides on a range of inspiring conservation projects to protect our local flora and fauna. Eco-minded activities include building nesting boxes for native birds and possums, planting trees and collecting seeds, and rebuilding natural habitats as the bushland regenerates.
- Wolgan Rangers kids program is designed for children aged from 5 to 10 years old.
- Babysitting services can be arranged for younger children on request.
- The nature reserve provides the perfect location for a wide range of adventure activities including mountain bike riding, archery, hiking, and tennis
Tailor-made Family Itineraries
For family adventures featuring Antipodean wildlife and magical moments under the vast southern sky, look no further than its three-day itinerary from Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley.