Your Malaysia Family Vacation
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100USD equivalent Resort Credit utilized during your stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from $650 per night.
Why book with us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Malaysia family vacation at One&Only Desaru Coast
- The Warrior’s Journey. UNESCO-listed Silat Melayu is Malaysia’s best-kept secret. Guided by the Silat master, discover the art and history of this ancient material art in a private lesson.
- Call of the Gibbons. Be greeted by the great call of the White-Handed Gibbons at the break of dawn as the resident naturalist takes your family through Panti Forest Reserve, home to magnificent creatures like the Dusky Leaf Monkeys, Oriental Pied Hornbills, and Malayan Tapirs.
- A thrilling tree-climbing experience, for 12 years and above, a minimum of 12ocm
- Bike & Birds. Encounter first-hand some of the most spectacular birds living within the resort on wheels. Guided by the resident naturalist, enjoy a day of birding while on a bicycle.
- Nature Detective. A fun, engaging activity, where your children can discover and learn more about the secrets of their exotic surroundings.
- KidsOnly has tailored, action-packed programs to exhilarate your kids aged 4 to 11. Here, they get the chance to explore and reconnect with nature at The EcoLab, get active at the Pelaga Laut Playground, or even do a little round of fishing.
- OneTribe welcomes your teens from 12 to 17 in their very own exciting chill-out space. Scheduled complimentary activities and organized competitions invite teens to mix and mingle with friends their own age.
- Young Gardener. Led by the resident naturalist, your little ones have the opportunity to grow and nurture their own seedling while learning all about the exotic flora that surrounds them.
- The Creative Studio. Channel your inner Picasso and partake in art sessions in the comfort of this sophisticated studio.
- Junior Chefs. Specially designed to get your kids intrigued with flavors, textures, and smells, the Junior Chefs Classes will teach your young ones healthy local dishes under the guidance of the Chefs.
The Resort at a Glance
Nestled on the southeastern shoreline of Malaysia, between lush rainforest and the South China Sea, One&Only Desaru Coast is a spectacular tropical retreat that embodies the essence of her location, known as the ‘village of palms’.
Impressive features include:
- Select from 42 spacious suites, 2 luxurious grand suites, and an exclusive 4-bedroom Villa One, all with private plunge pools, terraces, and bathrooms that ‘wow’
- Discover the fresh exotic flavors of Malaysia, served with flair and surrounded by breathtaking views. To name a few, Ambara, Hoshi, Dusky Monkey, and Ember Beach Club. Or for the perfect romantic setting, enjoy a bespoke private dining experience
- Chenot Spa, where the latest advances in Western medicine are combined with the best in Chinese and alternative medicines, leaving you feeling fully recharged and full of vitality
- Club One is the exciting hub for all things active. Home to the KidsOnly club and One Tribe for teens
- Further your wellness journey with bespoke nail care by One&Only’s partner Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio by Bastien Gonzalez
- The world-class fitness center with the latest equipment boasts both indoor and outdoor spaces, a specialist Pilates studio, and a multi-court, to enhance your personal fitness journey and reinvigorate your soul
- A stunning yoga pavilion overlooking the azure waters provides an inspiring space for al fresco yoga and mindful outdoor exercises from sunrise to sunset
- Fresh, healthy, and organic menus are curated by the resort’s world-class chefs to complement any wellness agenda with inventive and tasty alternatives
- Be greeted by the 50-meter Infinity Pool that faces the ocean or relaxes in total seclusion in your own private plunge pool within your spacious suite
- About 1.5 kilometers of pristine sands line the stunning coast, providing endless locations for you to claim as your own as you take in the beauty of the South China Sea and enjoy enchanting waters
- Embark on incredible family adventures through unique landscapes and crystal seas, discovering wildlife, local communities, and cultural wonders. Listen to the Great Call of the gibbons, trade words with visionaries under the stars, learn an ancient martial art, or scale up the most magnificent trees