Surfing, golf, whale-watching, spa treatments, and romantic sunsets are among the many Southern California experiences in this family-friendly Laguna Beach resort.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom
- $100 USD Resort credit, (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not applicable towards room tax, resort fee, valet parking, Eco Adventure Center, tennis, and recreation activities)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Room Rates start from USD 783 per night.
Why Book with Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Laguna Beach family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. The ATOL scheme financially protects all flights and flight-inclusive vacations on this website.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel
Check in with your whole family and head to Orange County’s Dana Point. This luxurious five-star resort is home to locally sourced cuisine, direct access to the ocean, opportunities to explore California’s natural beauty, and a revolving collection of works from local artists.
- Savor delicious dining at Raya restaurant and the hotel’s outdoor lounge, 180blũ
- Spa treatments feature sea salt, algae, and another luxury, ocean-inspired elements
- Explore CA with surfing, whale-watching, and more from the Eco-Adventure Center
- Luxury hotel rooms and suites in Orange County, CA, offer ocean or garden views
Ritz Kids® Experience
The Ritz Kids® Program will surely enchant younger guests of all ages.
Led by expert naturalists, the Eco-Adventure Center is dedicated to showcasing Southern California’s natural wonders.
Throughout these unique excursions, the local surroundings become a natural classroom and living laboratory. Adults, families, and kids learn through experience, which instills them with deep appreciation and respect for nature. As well, they will understand how to live more environmentally responsibly back home.
Children can enjoy watching the Koi swim in the Koi ponds around the resort.
Offering personalized beach services to guests enjoying a relaxing day at Salt Creek Beach.
Beach Butler services include setting up beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels, and offering food and beverage. The Butlers are also fully equipped with sunscreen and tanning lotion. The Beach Butlers also provide transportation to and from the beach on the Beach Shuttle.
Ritz Kids® Program
Baby Ready, Toddler Fun, School Age Action, Cool for Teens
Seasonal Kids Activities
- Summer Poolside Movies
- Tree Lighting
- Holiday Gingerbread Display
- Holiday Story Telling