11 Days from $ 2,900 per person
- LUXURY HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS
Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi – 6 nights in connecting rooms with Imperial Garden Views
The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka – 4 nights in a Japanese Suite
Tickets to TeamLab Borderless on Odaiba Island
One-Day Tickets to Disneyland & DisneySea Park
Tickets to the Ghibli Museum
Tickets to Tokyo Tower – with Top Deck Tour
One-Day Tickets to Universal Studios Japan
Tickets to Kyoto International Manga Museum
Tickets to Umeda Sky Building Osaka
A 90-minutes Tombori/Dotonburi River Cruise
Make your own noodles or ramen at MyCUPNOODLES Factory
Private Transfer from the Narita International Airport (or Haneda International Airport) to the Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi
Bullet Train from Tokyo to Osaka | 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Based on 2 adults and 2 kids above 12
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates
A Tween- & Teen-Friendly Family Adventure in Japan
3 Destinations & 11 Remarkable Days
We are here to design your unforgettable family vacation in Japan.
From bustling Tokyo to serene Kyoto. This fun-filled family itinerary with a focus on tweens and teens comes packed with visits to Akihabara, the Anime & Tech district of Tokyo as well as visits to the Ghibli Museum, and the Kyoto International Manga Museum.
We can tailor-make every part of your trip to fit your style, budget, and time constraints.
TOKYO | DAY 1 – 6
- Transfer from Tokyo Narita Airport (NRT)
- Arrive at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi
- Unwind in the 20-meter indoor pool, or enjoy a complimentary stretching session at the Spa
- Take a leisurely stroll at the Imperial Palace Gardens
- Visit Akihabara, the Tech & Anime District. And stop by a Maid Cafe, a must-visit in Akihabara.
- Tokyo Station Character Street
- Odaiba Island with a visit to TeamLab Borderless and Miraikan Science Museum
- Visit Disneyland & DisneySea Park
- Hop on a train for a 45-minute ride to Inokashira Park to see stunning Cherry Blossom Trees and a visit to the Ghibli Museum
- Visit the Shibuya neighborhood
- Tokyo Tower
- Famous Shibuya Crossing
- Hachi Dog Statue
- Harajuku / Takeshita Street
STAY: 6 nights at Four Seasons Hotel Tokyo at Otemachi in two connecting rooms with views over the Imperial Gardens
OSAKA & KYOTO | DAY 6 – 11
DAY 6 OSAKA
- Take the famous Bullet Train (Shinkansen) to Osaka
- Arrive at The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka
- Enjoy a leisurely dip in the indoor pool
DAY 7 OSAKA
- A visit to Universal Studios Japan
DAY 8 KYOTO
- Visit the 10,000 orange gates trail at Fushimi Inari Shrines
- Maruyama Park to see more Cherry Blossom Trees (seasonally)
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
DAY 9 OSAKA
- Umeda Sky Building Osaka
- MyCUPNOODLES Factory
- Kuromon Food Market
- Tombori/Dotonburi River Cruise
DAY 10 OSAKA
- Owl Family Osaka, Owl Cafe
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Miyakojima Central Park
- Todaiji Museum with deers
- Say goodbye to these unforgettable family adventures and fly back home
STAY: 4 nights at The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka in a Japanese Suite
- Discover high-tech Odaiba Island with a must-do visit at TeamLab Borderless
- Meet Mickey and Minnie at Disneyland and DisneySea Park
- Hop on a train for a 45-minute ride to Inokashira Park to see stunning Cherry Blossom Trees (seasonally) and a visit to the Ghibli Museum. A wonderland, where every window and lamp is lovingly hand-crafted with beautiful and colorful stained glass using Ghibli characters, pretty plants and flowers, and forest animals.
- See Tokyo from a height of 250 meters with the Top Deck Tour on Tokyo Tower.
OSAKA & KYOTO
- Enjoy an unforgettable ride with the most thrilling train in the world, the Bullet Train.
- Visit the 10,000 orange gates trail at Fushimi Inari Shrines.
- Go on a 4-D JUJUTSU KAISEN Experience at Universal Studios Japan. And visit the first Super Nintendo World theme park in the world at Universal’s SUPER NINTENDO WORLD™. Battle Team Bowser on Mario Kart™: Bowser’s Challenge, dine at Toadstool Cafe, and level up with Nintendo-themed merch from the 1-UP Factory™ store.
- A must-visit for Manga Fans, the Wall of Manga is filled with 50,000 books at the Kyoto International Manga Museum.
- Enjoy Osaka with a 90-minute river cruise
- Soar up high at the Umeda Sky Building
- Create your own completely original CUPNOODLES package, which is unavailable anywhere else in the world. For the cup that you design, select your favorite soup from among four varieties as well as four toppings from among 12 varieties. Or make Chicken Ramen by hand in the factory. Enjoy the entire process of kneading, spreading, steaming, and seasoning the wheat flour and drying it with the flash-frying method.