This is exactly what you’ve been looking for! The ultimate in privacy, space, and limitless luxury. The resort is only accessible by boat or helicopter.
Your family will fall in love with this kid-friendly resort with exhilarating underwater and on-land adventures.
Want to bring your friends with kids or your kids’ grandparents? Then this Room to Relax Offer is just for you.
Room to Relax – 50% Off A Second Suite
- 50% off a second Overwater Bungalow Suite
- Always complimentary at the Resort:
meals for children ages five and under
50% savings on meals for children ages 6 to 12 (excludes In-Room Dining)
access to the Kids For All Seasons program for children ages 5 to 12 airport boat transfers for children ages 12 and under
For more INFO & BOOKINGS, please visit the Room to Relax – 50% Off A Second Suite Offer at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora.
Valid through December 31, 2022, with a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Kids at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora
Your kids will return from this vacation with a whole new perspective and lengthy stories to tell.
- Kids for all Seasons at Tamarii Club – 5 to 12 years. Your kids learn new skills and broaden their horizons with educational and creative experiences. The Kids Club features a playroom, video games, outdoor playground and a shallow splash pad.
- Children’s Welcome Amenity
- Introductory Dive Lesson. Explore the miraculous underwater world with an expert. For kids 8 and up and available only during high season.
- Fishing Catch and Release.
- Goûter – Food Tasting. A yummy afternoon French snack awaits your little chefs.
- Polynesian Beach and Water Sports
- Snorkelling Sessions with a Marine Biologist. Explore our beautiful and beloved underwater world with a WiseOceans expert.
- Tahitian Arts and Craft Lessons. Your little Picasso’s master their artistic skills.
The Resort at a Glance
This ultimate dream destination has it all!
From Overwater Bungalow Suites, Beachfront Villa Estates to exquisite dining at Arii Moana, Vaimit or Fish House at Fare Hoa.
You will surely find your kids at the waterside Grab and GO food truck ‘La Roulotte’ for yummy ice cream, cool sorbet or tasty snacks.
And I know you want to stay fit while on vacation, so check out this endless mix to keep you active!
- Hit an ace at the tennis court
- Swim laps in the infinity pool
- Sail away on a Catamaran
- Keep your Balance on a Paddleboard or Kayak
- Step up your game with a Personal Trainer Session
- Slow down & stretch in a Yoga Class
Other impressive features include:
- Private Jet Charter Service
- And to relax your always-on-alert mom’s heart, an on-site Resort Doctor is available
- Get 120 minutes for yourself at the Te Mahana Spa and book the Taurumi Mind and Body Experience
- Whisk your partner off on board a canoe and have a romantic sunset private dinner on the private island of Motu