Your Vietnam Family Vacation
A family vacation in Vietnam with activities for all ages including hiking, cooking classes, and yoga or in-activities in the sanctuary of the spa.
On-site, spend your time on, over, or under the water. Off-site starts with island-hopping and extends to soaking up the colorful coast and culture.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two people, per room, once during the stay (to ensure delivery and availability, we request that this is arranged prior to arrival, and must have a minimum value of $100 USD equivalent)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary WiFi
Why Book with Us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury Vietnam family vacation at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
The Resort at a Glance
Six Senses Ninh Van Bay sits on a dramatic bay surrounded by golden sand and towering mountains.
The family-friendly resort has 62 pool villas as well as several bars and restaurants serving local and international specialties, many with local seafood as a key ingredient.
Six Senses Spa at Ninh Van Bay is a sanctuary for all the senses, with traditional Vietnamese and Six Senses signature treatments to suit every individual.
You will also enjoy the resort’s many land activities and water excursions, including snorkeling the coral reef and joining cultural and wildlife tours.
Reconnect with Your Family at Six Senses Ninh Van Bay
- Rise and shine! Start your day as a family with a fishing trip and learn the ropes from our boat captain. Try your luck at fishing and you might just be able to catch lunch!
- Return to the resort and collect organic eggs at the chicken farm before enjoying a hearty breakfast at Dining by the Bay
- Head down to the beach and make a splash with kayaking, paddle boarding, or a sailing lesson on a Hobie Cat. For the ultimate fun and thrill, hop on a 15-minute banana boat ride around the bay
- Earth lab tour and family tree planting
- Tour around the resort with the resident biologist. Hopefully, you’ll be able to spot families of resident black-shanked douc langurs
- Gather at the beach just before sunset for a unique water and fire ritual. Refresh your senses with this positive energy and let go of negative emotions
- Enjoy a sumptuous barbecue dinner on the beach with the whole family and take time to discuss and reflect on your experience together
- End the day by watching a movie on the beach under a blanket of stars. The movie will be specially selected by your children (sorry Mom and Dad)
Nearest Airport: Cam Ranh International (CXR) – 25 mi/40 km