Your Vietnam Family Vacation
With an idyllic location on Vietnam’s culturally rich central coast, The Nam Hai offers a portal to three extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage sites and a breezy respite on the country’s most celebrated beach.
You’ll have a chance to reconnect with your loved ones – whether you take to the East Sea by kayak, explore the glory of imperial Hue, or simply savor quiet moments in your own tranquil villa.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom, served in the hotel restaurant (already included in hotel rates)
- A complimentary 50-minute massage for up to two guests, per room, once during the stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not applicable for an extended stay or a connecting booking. Amenity is applicable based on per bedroom per stay)
- Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-F
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury Vietnam family vacation at Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An
What Your Family Will Love about Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Hoi An
With dedicated Chuon Chuon Kids Club for the little ones and wholesome experiences for the whole family, the young and the young at heart will find plenty to fill their day.
- Floating Spa Villas
- 3 outdoor infinity pools
- Tropical gardens
- Kids Club Chuon Chuon
- Young Adults Club
- Cooking Academy
- 4 tennis courts
- On-site boutique
- Badminton and Basketball court
- Complimentary Bicycles
- Complimentary Single and double kayaks, bodyboards, and windsurfing boards
- Gym, steam, and sauna
- Complimentary Hat-making and other craft lessons
The Resort at a Glance
Sitting on a one-kilometer stretch of Ha My Beach near historic Hoi An, Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai brings luxury beachfront living to Vietnam’s central coast.
Drawing on phong thuy (feng shui) principles, architecture and nature harmonize on 35 hectares, shaded by 4,500 palm trees.
Villas have indoor and outdoor lounge areas plus shower gardens and, in the case of the pool villas, a private swimming pool.
A cooking academy, herb and vegetable farm, two restaurants, and two bars ensure culinary highs, while three tiers of infinity-edge pools, a Zen master-inspired spa, water sports, and Kids’ Club offer options for all ages.