Your Venice Family Vacation
Indulge in the epitome of luxury with a family vacation at the legendary Cipriani in Venice, where opulent accommodations, breathtaking views, and impeccable service combine to create an unforgettable experience, filled with enchanting gondola rides, gourmet dining, and world-class amenities.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Buffet Breakfast for two guests per bedroom daily served in the restaurant or via room service
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Venice family vacation at Cipriani, A Belmond Hotel, Venice
The Hotel at a Glance
Set on Giudecca Island, a five-minute ride by private launch from St Mark’s Square, Cipriani captures everything La Serenissima is famed for.
Surrounded by verdant gardens, with views across the shimmering lagoon, it boasts the only Olympic-size swimming pool in central Venice, a Michelin-starred restaurant, Oro, and the luxurious Casanova Wellness Centre.
Exclusive activities immerse you in unique and authentic aspects of Venice and the lagoon. All suites enjoy butler service.
Impressive features include:
- Casanova Wellness Centre. Treat yourself to a rejuvenating spa treatment at the Wellness Centre in the gardens.
- A Fitness Room as well as in-room training with the Technogym Case
- Hair Salon
- Play a match on the red-clay tennis court or hone your skills with a private coach
- Take a dip in the Olympic-size pool filled with filtered, heated seawater
- Exquisite culinary experiences at Michelin-starred Oro, elegant trattoria Cip’s Club, Caffè San Giorgio, Bar Gabbiano, and Il Porticciolo
- 95 exquisitely decorated rooms and suites, many with balconies or terraces overlooking the lagoon, the gardens, and St Mark’s. Or stay in Palazzo Vendramin, the 15th-century building linked to the hotel through an ancient courtyard and flowered passageway
- Take advantage of the 24-hour private shuttle service to and from St Mark’s Square, or hire Cipriani’s wooden motor boat, “Shirley”, for excursions around the lagoon. If you have a private yacht, docking spaces may be available at the hotel on request
- Kids Club open in the summer months of July and August