Your Vancouver Family Vacation
Embark on an extravagant high-end family retreat in the beautiful city of Vancouver, where Rosewood Hotel Georgia awaits to pamper your family with lavish accommodations, bespoke services, and exceptional facilities nestled amid the breathtaking natural landscapes of the Pacific Northwest, promising an unforgettable experience for your loved ones.
- Early check-in and late check-out upon availability at the time of arrival
- Upgrade one room category on arrival, subject to availability, not including specialty suites
- Welcome note & Sense of Place amenity
- Daily continental breakfast credit of USD30 per person, per day for up to two guests per bedroom, available via in-room dining or at the 1927 Lobby Lounge
- USD100 hotel credit extended once during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value. Includes Sense, A Rosewood Spa, 1927 Lobby Lounge, In-Room Dining, and Reflections The Garden Terrace when seasonally available). Hotel credit excludes Hawksworth Restaurant
Why Book with Us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Vancouver family vacation at Rosewood Hotel Georgia
The Hotel at a Glance
In the heart of one of the world’s great cities, Rosewood Hotel Georgia is a short walk from renowned Stanley Park, art galleries, world-class museums, boutiques, and Vancouver’s finest restaurants.
- Awarded the distinction of Five-Star hotel for 11 consecutive years by Forbes Travel Guide as of 2023 for its excellence in maintaining impeccable hospitality standards
- Acknowledged in 2023 as the #1 Best Hotel in British Columbia and the #1 Best Hotel in Canada by US News & World Report
Impressive features include:
- 156 luxury guest rooms and suites
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- A heated 52-foot indoor saltwater lap pool
- Fitness Center
- Rose Buds® for Kids Program. Designed to provide Rosewood Hotel Georgia’s youngest guests with an inspiring, enjoyable, and safe stay, the Rose Buds® program enhances family-centric holidays with amenities, activities, and special services. From kids’ menus and special events to adventure and learning experiences, the hotel is dedicated to welcoming children and families
- Culinary experiences at Reflections Terrace, Hawksworth Restaurant, 1927 Lobby Lounge, and Bel Café