Andalucia’s timeless and five-star beachfront resort, the Marbella Club, has introduced a dedicated Tiny Tots Programme for pre-school kids.
This programme is specifically created for families travelling with children below the age of five, who aren’t yet limited to the restrictions of school holidays.
updated 10 February 2022
Tiny Tots Programme
- Accommodation in a Garden Suite or 2-bedroom villa
- 4, half-day access to the Kids Club with nanny service
- 1 Buffet lunch for 2 at the Beach Club, children eat for free (up to three children)
- 2 Hours of accredited nanny service per day (included for a 4-night stay)
- Return ground transfers with age-appropriate safety seat
- 2 Bikes with age-appropriate trolley (once per stay)
- Access for two to the Thalasso pool (2 hours – once per stay)
- Laundry service for children under 5 (once per stay, max 5 pieces)
- Baby Welcome Kit with items upon request. (i.e. baby cot, playpen, security gates, bottle warmers…)
Minimum length of stay of 4 nights, and not available from April 8th to 24th, July 1st to September 4th and October 21st to November 5th, 2022. Package rates start from 5002 €.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Marbella family vacation
Kids Club at Marbella Club Hotel
Residing in the heart of the Finca, the Kids Club is the destination for everyday entertainment for kids ages 4 to 14. With supervised activities from sports, gardening and wildlife experiences to science experiments and play in the open air.
- Perfumiers: the hotel’s head landscaper collects herbs for an engaging session of perfume and candle-making at the aroma workshop.
- Budding Chefs: the youngest of guests will put their culinary skills to the test as they discover new ingredients native to Andalusia, some even growing around the resort. With help from the hotel’s Wellness Chef, recipes encourage healthy and colourful eating from a young age.
- Mini Gardeners: at the Kids Club vegetable garden, pint-size rakes, watering cans and wheelbarrows help green-fingered kids learn about the importance of eating sustainably and how strawberries, cucumbers or lettuce are cultivated.
- Fun on the Shore: From tug-of-war on the seashore to canoeing excursions and paddle surfing, there’s nothing more exciting than taking full advantage of what the Mediterranean has to offer beyond the walls of the Kids Club.
- Music & Dance: At the dance studio, little ones bond and let loose through the craft of movement and fitness. By playing with traditional Spanish dance costumes, learning the basics of stretching or bouncing to the rhythm of the bongos, releasing energy was never so fun.
- Arts & Crafts: Easels and pottery wheels await in the art room, dedicated to nurturing creative and imaginative minds. Local artists make weekly appearances for insight into traditional art, like ceramic-making or easy make-at-home crafts.
More info at the Kids Club at Marbella Club.
About Marbella Club
This luxury five-star beachfront retreat is situated between the Sierra Blanca Mountains and the soothing waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Sitting under La Concha Mountain, the resort enjoys a microclimate making it a destination for year-round travel.
Embracing an inclusive approach to family travel incorporating all ages and life stages. Families can come together to explore the region on cycle excursions or horseback or can try their hand at a game of tennis or numerous water-based activities including windsurfing, paddle surfing, kayaking and scuba diving.
Activities aside, the real allure of the Marbella Club lies in its boundless charm and the lively spirit that has evolved organically over time. It’s no surprise then to see three generations of families happily holidaying together without compromise. Making it a testament to the owners’ commitment to maintaining the magic of its past whilst subtly innovating to meet the expectations of the modern traveller.