Make Christmas magical this year with fun for the whole family. Enjoy a relaxing escape to the countryside, as your children visit Santa in his grotto, hang up their stockings and explore our winter wonderland set within the Hampshire hills.
Located in the heart of the Hampshire countryside, just one hour from London, our Hotel provides the perfect opportunity to kick back and enjoy the ultimate Christmas escape.
Winter Ice Skating, A Merry Christmas Market & Carriage Rides
Put on some skates and enjoy the ice rink set within the rustic grounds. Or visit the Christmas Market, where you can choose from your favorite beauty, wellness, and homeware retailers. And not to forget, cozy up with a blanket and breathe in the fresh air as you enjoy the outdoors on a traditional horse-drawn carriage ride.
Stay Longer | 3rd Night Free Offer. Valid through 31 December 2023
- A complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights, subject to availability at the time of booking
Hampshire Family Vacation
When you book a family stay through a Four Seasons Preferred Partner travel advisor, you’ll receive:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Breakfast
- Preferred rates and availability
- Dining, resort, or hotel credits
- Early check-in and late checkout (if available)
- Exclusive amenities and experiences
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
Why Book With Us?
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as the Four Seasons Preferred Partner Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
Families at Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Your little travelers will absolutely have unforgettable and joyful moments at this luxury estate, boasting activities and facilities to enchant all ages.
- Sharkie’s Reef: A family adventure pool with a four-meter slide, rotating umbrella fountain, and bubble jets.
- Highwire Adventure: A forest adventure with high and low rope courses, zip lines, a giant seesaw, and a parachute simulator.
- Equestrian Centre: Horseback Riding experiences for all ages and abilities.
- Falconry: Learn about hawks, falcons, and owls from an expert
- Complimentary Kids for all Seasons Kids Club: Have that ever-important time off as a couple while your kids get involved at the fully supervised kids club. The Kids for all Seasons Kids Club offers a range of complimentary arts, crafts, and games. Available on weekends and holidays.
- Rose Cottage, a teen center, featuring table football and air hockey tables – keys to this teen center are provided to guests 10 years old and older
The Hotel at a Glance
This luxury hotel resides in a restored, 18th-century manor on 500 acres of picturesque grounds. Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire is only a one-hour drive from London or 45 minutes from London Heathrow Airport.
Reconnect at this family-friendly, dog-friendly, countryside escape.
- Exquisite Dining – Wild Carrot, The Library, Café Santé, The Bar at Wild Carrot
- Main Pool, a Vitality Pool, and Sharkie’s Reef. This fun-packed family adventure pool, features a 4-meter slide, a rotating umbrella fountain, bubble jets, and, of course, the resident smiley shark, Sharkie
- A luxury Spa
- A Gym
- Fitness Classes such as HIIT, Zumba, Body Blitz, and Spinning
And you’ll never be far away for a fun-filled family day trip:
- Birdworld – 10 miles (25 mins)
- Finkley Down Farm – 30 miles (35 mins)
- Legoland Windsor – 28 miles (40 mins)
- Marwell Zoo – 34 miles (45 mins)
- Peppa Pig World – 44 miles (50 mins)
Four Seasons Hotel Hampshire
Dogmersfield Park, Chalky Lane
Hampshire, RG27 8TD
Nearest Airport: London Heathrow Airport (LHR), 45 minutes