Your St. Barts Family Vacation
Set on St. Barth’s most irresistible private enclave, Rosewood Le Guanahani is spread out over 18 secluded tropical acres on its own peninsula. With an array of family-friendly activities and amenities, as well as world-class dining and accommodation options, Rosewood Le Guanahani St. Barth promises to deliver a vacation experience like no other.
- Complimentary one-category upgrade upon arrival, based on availability
- Varying Resort Credit from €150 up to €350 once per stay
- Welcome amenity
- Daily breakfast
- Complimentary early check-in / late check-out is subject to availability on the day of arrival/departure
- Roundtrip airport/seaport transfer
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout the resort
- Children’s activities including Rosewood Explorers
- Access to Sense, A Rosewood Spa®
- Outdoor tennis court lit for night-time play, including use of racquets and balls
- Non-motorized water sports equipment
Why Book with Us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next luxury St. Barts family vacation at Rosewood Le Guanahani St. Barth
The Resort at a Glance
- Nestled on 18 lush and secluded acres overlooking two stunning beaches on a private peninsula
- The rooms and suites most with an ocean view and some with private pools feature bright, colorful exteriors and modern interior design
The Rosewood Explorers Kids Club offers a world of fun and entertainment for kids of all ages and is open to children ages four to 11 years old.
Daily indoor and outdoor activities offer a taste of local culture through interactive engagements and games. Activities are adapted on a daily basis according to the ages, preferences, and number of children attending. Counselors speak French and English. Reservations are required.
- Sense, A Rosewood Spa offers unique treatments, and extends personal well-being with fitness experiences, yoga classes, and holistic therapies
- The restaurant dining area features delicious cuisine offered in three distinct ambiances, and two lounges against a backdrop of beach and ocean views
- Fill your days with a variety of memorable experiences, from island excursions and chic shopping trips curated by our Clefs d’Or concierge
St. Barth is serviced by Rémy De Haenen Airport (SBH), which is located a short 10-minute drive away from the hotel. There are several ways to arrive at St. Barth by plane.