Your Sri Lanka Family Vacation
Experience the Best of Sri Lanka with unforgettable and luxurious stays. From kid-friendly activities with the Junior Ranger program in Yala National Park to a thrilling private whale-watching cruise along Sri Lanka’s charming southern coastline.
Sri Lanka Family Itinerary
- We are here to design your family-friendly Sri Lanka vacation itinerary, tailor-made to satisfy everyone within your family
- Including luxury five-star stays in Kandy, Ella, Weligama, Galle, Tangalle, Ahungalla, and the tea highlands
Why book with us?
Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time.
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Sri Lanka family vacation at Wild Coast Tented Lodge
The Lodge at a Glance
- Dining experiences at Ten Tuskers Bar, and the Dining Pavilion
- Exclusive Game Drive and Jungle Afternoon Tea
- Wilderness Dining
- Daily Sundowners
- Games Drives
- Guided Nature Walks
- The cocoon suites feature interiors that fuse ‘expedition chic’ touches with contemporary design innovations, including freestanding handmade copper bathtubs, four-poster beds, and eccentric campaign furnishings for that whimsical touch
- Each Cocoon suite boasts soaring vaulted ceilings, offering panoramic jungle views from the double height-glass and canvas facades
- Tip: The Family Cocoon Suite comprises a spacious cocoon and urchin, adjoined by a wooden footbridge, all complemented by a private plunge pool
What Your Family Will Love About Wild Coast Tented Lodge
- Junior Chef, a collection of yummy, interactive, and immersive culinary experiences for kids with a local twist, tailored for various age levels
- This program introduces multiple aspects of the excitement of the wilderness to kids of all ages
- A feature Junior Ranger experience is Camping 101 (targeted at ages 10 and above). The program features multiple options. The longest and most comprehensive is a 3-day experience (covering animal identification, footprint identification and tracking, and animal group characteristics) with a certification. ‘Specialist’ certification includes training kids on their favorite animal (for example, an elephant specialist) or even a ‘Junior Tracker ‘ certification aimed at spoor interpretation.
- Walking trails are conducted with a safety-first approach. Therefore, it is essential that children follow the instructions of our ranger at all times
- The jungle around Wild Coast is in the Buffer Zone of the National Park which is a forest reserve. Children should be mindful and respectful of this level of protection
- The lodge shares an unfenced border with Yala National Park, so dangerous wild animals may traverse the lodge, it is therefore essential to walk quietly, be alert, and follow the instructions of your ranger at all times
- The program is intended for the 6-16 age group
- Limited availability during December-April
- Simple bush walks guided by the ranger can be quite fun too!
Best of Sri Lanka Circuit
Conceived by the Fernando family, Sri Lankan tea producers & founders of Dilmah Ceylon Tea, Resplendent Ceylon’s collection of boutique Relais & Chateaux resorts offers the discerning traveler a remarkable circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic experiences, while supporting their positive impact programs through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation.
This “Best of Sri Lanka” circuit features five distinctive resorts – Ceylon Tea Trails in the tea highlands, Wild Coast Tented Lodge beach-side at Yala National Park, and Cape Weligama on the south coast near Galle. Two beachside villa-style stays, Kayaam House in Tangalle and Ahu Bay in Ahungalla complete the collection.