Take your entire ohana on this unforgettable Maui family vacation and stay at the five-star Fairmont Kea Lani Maui.
5th Night Free Offer
- Valid for Travel Now Through 19 December 2023
- Complimentary fifth night with every four consecutive paid nights
- Upgrade on arrival subject to availability (not applicable to Poolside, Kilohana, Ohana, Two Bedroom Suites or Villas)
- Daily full breakfast for two guests per bedroom, served in Kea Lani Restaurant
- $100USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Maui family vacation at Fairmont Kea Lani Maui
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
The Resort at a Glance
Enjoy pure paradise at Fairmont Kea Lani Maui.
The resort’s impressive features include:
- Luxury Suites & Villas, including 2 and 3-bedroom Villas, perfect no matter the size of your family
- An exquisite mix of restaurants, such as Kea Lani Restaurant, Nick’s Fishmarket Maui, AMA Bar & Grill, Hoku Lani, MAKANA Market + Cafe, and Kō. As well as bars such as LUANA Lounge and AMA Bar.
- Willow Stream Spa
- Make a splash at any of the resort’s three main swimming pools. The two lagoon-style pools are connected by a 140′ waterslide and offers hours of family fun. There are two whirlpools and a keiki (kids) pool in addition to the basketball hoop
- Hawaiian Cultural Program:
Join the paddlers for a traditional Hawaiian sunrise chant to welcome the dawn of a new day.
Or Learn the basics of paddling, along with the history of the canoe and its importance to Hawaiian culture.
Learn to dance a traditional Hawaiian hula and play the beautiful sounds of the ukulele.