Let your little one embark on an evening of adventure from the comfort of your hotel room at The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka.
The Ritz Kids® Night Safari taps into your child’s inquisitiveness, creative spirit, and thirst for new adventures, making for an unforgettable holiday experience.
The Ritz-Kids® Night Safari brings the great outdoors inside by allowing your children to set up camp in your room. Special amenities will liven up the night for the little ones, while parents sleep easy.
Capacity: Up to 2 adults and 2 children
Ages: 4 to 8 years
Reservation period: Up to 1 week before the preferred date
The Ritz Kids® Night Safari Offer
- One night accommodation in a Junior Suite City View Room with Camping tent
- Breakfast for 2 at Splendido (1F), extra charges may apply for additional guests. 2,517JPY for 12 and under, 5,048JPY for 13 and above. For our Club Level guests, we offer breakfast at The Club Lounge on 34F with no additional charge
- Complimentary camping amenities (LED flashlight, tote bag, drink bottle, and Do Not Disturb card)
- Complimentary Kids bath amenities (a set of children’s shampoo and body wash and body lotion)
- Complimentary Use of children’s pyjamas, bathrobe and slippers
- Animal Adventure Treasure Hunt activity
- Complimentary high-speed Internet
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our Luxury Travel Consultant at 360 Private Travel
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family vacation at The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka
About Sophibee’s Luxury Travel Agency
Thanks to 360 Private Travel’s membership of Virtuoso and over 15 luxury hotel brand programs, such as Ritz-Carlton’s STARS Program, you’ll enjoy the best rates, upgrades, and value-added VIP amenities at the world’s top hotels and spas.
Sophibee is an independent agent for 360 Private Travel. All flights and flight-inclusive holidays on this website are financially protected by the ATOL scheme.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka
The five-star Ritz-Carlton, Osaka is residing within the city centre’s prestigious Umeda district.
- Six dining venues including the Michelin-starred La Baie French restaurant
- Luxury spa featuring treatments from ESPA & La Prairie
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Renovated accommodations fusing English manor elegance and urban sophistication
- Reimagined Club Lounge with nature-inspired décor and exclusive experiences
The Ritz-Carlton, Osaka offers complimentary, original activities for all staying guests.
The ladies and gentlemen, who are bilingual in both Japanese and English, will lead the activities, so guests can participate in these events irrespective of nationality, with no prior reservations necessary.
- Origami Lesson
- Nakanoshima River Cruise with spectacular sound effects and beautiful scenery
- Join Ritz-Carlton’s Chef and take a morning visit to Osaka’s Central Fish Market