Discover the City of Light with the little ones in your life and head to the five-star Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.
Enjoy a family afternoon tea and a daily American breakfast served in the comfort of your room. Use your hotel credit to discover gourmet seasonal dishes created by Michelin-starred Chef Alan Taudon or to rejuvenate with a personalized spa treatment.
On top of that, enjoy private access to the 17-metre indoor pool and fitness room. Your little ones will be spoiled with a range of personalized treats designed by Tartine et Chocolat and be treated with early check-in and a late check-out.
Precious Little Moments Offer
- Daily in-room full American breakfast for up to two adults and two children
- In-room afternoon tea by Pastry Chef Michaël Bartocetti for up to two adults and two children
- EUR 150 Hotel credit towards In-Room Dining or spa treatments
- Private access to the swimming pool and fitness room
- Kids’ amenities including Le Petit George mascot and personalized surprises by Tartine et Chocolat
- With stays in a guest room: 30% off a second room
- With stays in a suite: 50% off a second room
- Early check-in and late check-out
Private pool and fitness room sessions are subject to availability and must be booked in advance. Maximum stay of 7 nights,
For more info & bookings, please visit the Precious Little Moments Offer at Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris.
Four Seasons Hotel George V, Paris
This luxury five-star hotel is nestled in the Golden Triangle of Paris, just off the historic Champs-Elysees and is home to:
- Oversized suites with Eiffel Tower views
- Three exquisite restaurants – with five Michelin stars among them
- Indoor Swimming Pool