Discover the City of Lights with the ones that matter most. Capture precious family moments at one of the most exclusive hotels in Paris, Cheval Blanc Paris. Enjoy access to the 30-meter indoor pool as well as Le Carrousel, a playful kids’ cocoon staged by passionate sailor Maud Fontenoy.
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests per bedroom
- Complimentary round-trip private airport/train station/hotel transfer in Mercedes E-Class
- VIP Meet & greet and fast-track immigration upon arrival
- Early check-in / Late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why Book with Us?
Rates and benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
Choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next family Paris vacation at Cheval Blanc Paris
What Your Family Will Love About Cheval Blanc Paris
- Le Carrousel. A fun, playful kingdom awaits to be discovered. This enchanted world was dreamt up by sailor Maud Fontenoy, especially for the Maison’s youngest guests. Le Carrousel sets the stage for children to discover the wonders of nature, and for budding explorers to set off on authentic Parisian adventures under the watchful eye of dedicated Ambassadeurs.
- Inside Le Carrousel you’ll find The Little Bees’ Room, a beehive-like cocoon for kids from the age of four to seven. As well as a magical oceanic world, dedicated to children aged eight to 12.
- An endless range of activities and experiences so all ages can get together for an unforgettable time. Such as treasure hunts, guided tours, and introductory workshops.
- Cheval Blanc Paris has come together with the Maison Christian Dior to design a charming collection of elegant baby bedding and gifts. Soft dragonflies, joyful butterflies, and cheeky little squirrels playing hide-and-seek with Paris’ iconic monuments, on bespoke Toile de Jouy fabric by Dior, especially for Cheval Blanc Paris.
Facing the Seine River resides this new address in the heart of a lively and authentic borough, near the Louvre, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral, Beaubourg and the Marais, île de la Cité, and Saint-Germain-des-Prés,
- Only 72 rooms and suites, split between 26 rooms and 46 suites from 45m2/484sq ft
- 42 connecting rooms or suites, ideal for families, as well as the opportunity to privatize two full wings with seven rooms each
- Panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows with exceptional views of the Seine, from the Eiffel Tower to Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral
- The Dior Spa Cheval Blanc
- A Hair Salon by Italian hair artist Rossano Ferretti
- A stunning 30-meter swimming pool, a poetic invitation to relaxation
- A fitness area and private studio outfitted with the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- Plénitude, gastronomic restaurant orchestrated by Chef Arnaud Donckele, awarded three MICHELIN stars, five toques, and a 19,5/20 rating by Gault & Millau
- On the 7th floor, Le Tout Paris – Parisian contemporary brasserie – and Langosteria– Italian signature restaurant – as well as their terraces with panoramic views of Paris
- Le Carrousel, a delightful cocoon specially conceived for children