Pack up the whole family and head to Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, where you’ll find everything you need for a fun-filled, family-friendly vacation.
Here at Palm Beach Island’s only five-star, five-diamond resort, the feel is timeless, charming, and intimately connected to the private beachfront just steps beyond the resort’s front door.
- Extra benefits when you book through us, a Four Seasons Preferred Partner
Get in touch for more info about availability & rates
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Palm Beach Family vacation at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
What Your Family Will Love about Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach
- Kids For All Seasons Program. The complimentary Kids For All Seasons program is a wonderland of fun for kids ages 3 to 12. Daily activities include sandcastle making, shell finding, nature walks, arts and crafts, music, movies, and more. A themed Saturday night program is offered that features high-energy performances, allowing parents time for a romantic evening alone. The Saturday night program is USD 45 per child.
- Whether you’re new to cooking or an accomplished home chef, feed your culinary passion and make memories in Florie’s open kitchen. From the Adults Academy to Kids Kitchen, the chefs dish up their favorite recipes just for you.
- Games room with table football and PlayStation
- Air hockey, volleyball, tetherball, board games
- Dive-In Movies (seasonal)
- Dinner and a Movie program
- Tennis Kids Tennis Clinic: Every Wednesday from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Level 1 Juniors Ages 11 and Up); Saturday from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm (Quick Start Junior Clinic Ages 5 to 10). USD 30 per clinic, including equipment.
- Polo Prodigy (for children) – Budding polo sensations take the reins in this immersive experience for kids that includes an on-foot master class with Nic Roldan, America’s Leading Polo player. Learn the basic swings and proper riding techniques and make a connection with Nic’s prized ponies at the stables. After a day of excitement, recess in the shade with a kids’ snack picnic crafted with care by our chefs. (Subject to availability. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.)
The Resort at a Glance
- Luxury guest rooms and suites
- Exquisite dining options at Florie’s, Seaway, Oceanfront Cabana Dining, and the Pool & Beach Lounge
- A world-class Spa
- 2 har tru Tennis Courts
- Beach Volleyball & Tetherball
- Complimentary adult bicycles are available daily
- Fitness Club, open 24 hours, with cardiovascular and weight-training equipment
- Pool and whirlpool with poolside amenities – chilled towels, ice water, Evian spritz, popsicles, frozen fruit, and sunglass cleaning
- Seasonal complimentary yoga classes are offered on Saturdays
- Spa facilities, including a steam room, whirlpool and showers
- Complimentary house cars on a first come first serve basis from 11:00 am till 10:00 pm daily