At JOALI Maldives your family awaits precious and unforgettable bonding moments. This family-friendly luxury resort is an all-Villa resort. All Villas come with a private swimming pool and a jadugar or butler, meaning a ‘skilled magician’ in Dhivehi.
- Breakfast only and Half-Board options
- Private seaplane and Shared seaplane options
Why Book with Us?
Villas start from $2,800 per night.
Rates & Benefits are subject to change and availability at any time
GET A NON-BINDING PRICE QUOTE
directly from our luxury travel advisor
choose your travel dates to receive rates for your next Maldives family vacation at JOALI Maldives
Maldives Family Vacation | Kids at JOALI Maldives
JOALI’s Kids Club is open all year and complimentary for kids from 4 to 12 years old.
Each new day brings new possibilities – offering a range of exciting activities, specially crafted for children between 4-12 years. Young guests are invited to explore positive new experiences in the areas of culture, marine life, cookery, and the creative arts.
All activities are complimentary so that your little ones will leave with childhood memories that they will cherish for life.
The Resort at a Glance
Designed as a luxurious art-immersive island retreat, JOALI Maldives focuses on sustainable glamour. This experiential destination has been created in collaboration with world-renowned artists and local artisans. Our revival of Maldivian craftsmanship also supports the local community.
- The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture, and design firm Atolye4n.
- Choose from a selection of beach villas, over-water villas, and expansive residences. All villas come with a private swimming pool and butler.
- Your dedicated Jadugar (private butler) can help you arrange virtually anything. Share a gourmet breakfast in bed, plan a surprise proposal for your soulmate, or host a dazzling celebration for your tribe.
Innovative dining concepts include:
- Japanese-Peruvian restaurant Saoke
- authentic Asian Vandhoo
- Levant restaurant TUH’U
- Italian Bellinis
- Mura Bar
- personalized dining and cooking school Her Kitchen
- Le Petit Chef. Embark on an immersive culinary journey, led by the world’s smallest chef! An incredible blend of theatre and dining, Le Petit Chef is a fun-filled experience for you to rediscover your inner child. Using cutting-edge 3D Mapping Technology, diners will be able to follow the smallest chef in the world right on their dinner plates.
- Destination Dining, with unique options such as a BBQ on a private sandbank, or brunch at the Chef’s Garden. Or what about a romantic dinner in the Manta Ray Treehouse? The possibilities are endless.
- Launched in the summer of 2023, the Kosher Kitchen offers a spectacular range of delectable kosher meals, making JOALI Maldives one of the few kosher resorts in the Maldives. Savor exceptional kosher food that is carefully prepared according to all the appropriate guidelines.
- La Joie chocolate & ice cream bar
- Whiskey & Cigar Lounge
Other impressive features include:
- The Spa by ESPA invites you on a wellness journey along with a world-class fitness center and expert trainers.
- Muramas Kids Club
- Diving & Water Sports
- Art Studio
- Organic Chef’s Garden